SMOKING EXHAUST Parts List

TeamFett said:
Does anyone have pics of what the "puff" looks like with this setup?

Here you go:

IN PROGRESS
attachment.php

IN ACTION
attachment.php

For some reason, interest in a smoking exhaust seems to come in waves. :lol: I have recived a few PM's about this thread, so I thought I would add a picture of the actual inside of my pack for reference.

Gator

PropParty02.gif

Ok Dudes
Cop this one then....
It is my own version, fully RC from your gaunt, safe smoke no compressed air...all good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Dudes
Cop this one then....
It is my own version, fully RC from your gaunt, safe smoke no compressed air...all good stuff.
Ok, ok, ok, your gonna make us ask:rolleyes Do tell please!:lol: That is the best ones I've seen so far:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an ultra-portable fog machine with over $1500 dollar price tag.
thats sweet too bad so expensive , love the co2 version as well.
Im actually gonna use my mini smoke machine for my exhaust.
DSC01579.jpg

will post pics on the progress.

Attachments

• DSC01579.jpg
    DSC01579.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 434
At $45 bucks here is a more affordable way to do this, a mechanical CO2 servo controller that can be dispensed remotely. Of course all the pipings, battery pack and receiver board will be needed for this to work. I'll be implementing this in my JP when I have the funds for it.

C02.Mech.gif

Very interesting TK612 I might pick one up you will have to let us know how it works and if it's worth the $80.

Chris

Any updates on this? I just emailed the company of the wireless remote control. It looks small and probably doesn't last very long. Anyone else have success?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back