2 "New" Jango pics

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
I came a across a Star Wars story book that had a couple nice pics of Jango that I hadn’t seen before. Here they are, these are the small version. If you want the large version, just pm me your email address and I send them to you. I’d post them, but I don’t have that kind of storage space left.

Alan

Jango_1_sm.jpg
Jango_2_sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure those aren't pics of SEEKER?:lol: There's yet another jumpsuit color to throw into the never-ending quest.

PM sent.

Cruzer

Cruzer_Fett said:
Are you sure those aren't pics of SEEKER?:lol: There's yet another jumpsuit color to throw into the never-ending quest.

PM sent.

Cruzer

:lol:

cool!

Never seen the one on the right. But I would love the full rez of both of them.

adelgado@r2ro.com

Thanks for the offer.

yep - he alway looked hefty.

the one on the right is the same one in the Visional Dictionary, but without the helmet. Same pose with out helmet.

Somehow, it doesn't look real true-color to me, as not the overall is different, but the blue on the helmet and the JP is much darker too.
Of course it can be argued, that there might be a helmet variation like this too, but for the JP it's, to my opinion, unlikely, as it's Bobas which they didn't changed for Jango (except less weathering and damage) much to my knowledge.

Variations in color are probably caused from lighting, it's amazing how much a color in a picture can change just from changing the lighting. Printing also changes color depending on how it's done. Colors tend to come out darker than they actually are.

You know, I bought the Dressing the Galaxy (DTG) book at FIDM which has one very very close up pic of Jango's midrif area and hand/arm and I promise his jumpsuit is medium blue linen in that pic. And out of all the photos ever published I would think they'd make an extra effort to make that book's photos to be as accurate as possible in color. Just my opinion.

Plus I have a hard time convincing myself that the most feared and accomplished Bounty Hunter in all the Galaxy would be running around in a "Periwinkle" like colored jumpsuit which would contrast with the blue accents on his helmet, gloves, and jet pack. Plus, Zam's outfit is a purple tone. I like the medium blue seen in the DTG book and am shooting for that color with my custom jumpsuit I'm in the process of sewing. I should have pics up by the end of the weekend.
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back