here are the boots(im replacing the boots) and boot armor:
picsofshaunandcodiescar145.jpg

this is my belt and holster for my shot gun:
picsofshaunandcodiescar146.jpg

my side armor(still unfinished):
picsofshaunandcodiescar147.jpg

this is my shotgun in the middle(it was my old sniper):
picsofshaunandcodiescar148.jpg

i will have some more progress of my helmet and my armor.
Thanks in advance,
Quinn

Comments are welcome.

Your weapons may look too much like Earth weapons, and by doing that, you may be running a risk there.

Also:
You should sand and prime your weapons before you paint them, I can still see the orange everywhere from the toy guns.

What's the boot armor made out of?

Lizard,

I`ll second what Clayster said. If you have your heart set on using the pellet rifle, I would severly customize it to the point you could not recognize it as an eartbound weapon. Lots of cutting, painting, and addition of greeblies helps immesley.
Second, loose the rope harness and invest in a military one from any surplus store...very cheap modification and looks stellar once done.

Have you thought of using sintra instead of cardboard? It will last longer and will retain its shape better.

Keep the progress pics coming.

thanks jodo, im just using cardboard untill i can get sintra. I will be up grading the boots, sling, and boot armor. and i will try to start the mods on my guns to night.I also got my upper leg armor and my shin armor.

here are some more up dates sby the way.

Helmet(freshly painted and weather):
PictureorVideo016.jpg

PictureorVideo015.jpg

PictureorVideo014.jpg

PictureorVideo013.jpg

My little brother posing with my armor and weapons:
PictureorVideo020.jpg

PictureorVideo019.jpg

PictureorVideo018.jpg

PictureorVideo017.jpg

What happened to the paint on the left side of the helmet? It looks a bit funky, like something got onto the helmet while painting.

The paint job looks good.

How tall are you?

Hey there, I like the helmet colour scheme and the “funkiness” kind of adds to the damaged look. Are you intending to add a range finder? If not maybe you could make that ear extra damaged around the top to make it look like it was broken or blasted off… or something.

And Clay, calm down mate. Whether you intend it or not, you can come off sounding quite aggressive. If you read his post, Lizard does say it's his brother.

Hey there, I like the helmet colour scheme and the “funkiness” kind of adds to the damaged look. Are you intending to add a range finder? If not maybe you could make that ear extra damaged around the top to make it look like it was broken or blasted off… or something.

And Clay, calm down mate. Whether you intend it or not, you can come off sounding quite aggressive. If you read his post, Lizard does say it's his brother.
Yep, and I overlooked that part.

And No, anywhere posting here (except now) do I sound aggresive.

thanks pesh. Im going to add some more detail to my helmet,and pesh im going to go with what you saud but im going to put a light in it

I actualy love your color scheme on the helmet, its quite nice realy! (y) I also realy like that middle rifle, your old sniper rifle, it reminds me of Serinity/Firefly....As mentioned above, you may consider mabey trying to make the larger sniper rifle into a more "Star Warsy" looking gun, I don't exactly know what else you could do with it though. Mabey a shroud or something over the barrel.:confused

thats a rubies 2 piece right...cause if it is then that accounts for the so called "funkieness" on the sides...it took me a LOT of sanding to get mine right...and one side is still a little "off"...anyhow...looking good dude...oh and i dont mean to start anything off here again, but clay...you realy do come off as very aggressive in your posting, perhaps you need to just chill out a little because you risk offending a LOT of people

Firefly and Star Wars are two entirely different things. Star Wars have an industrial look to their weapons, and Firefly appears to be unmodified modern Earth Weapons.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back