Westar34 3D

20160526_010404_zpslmon7jtr.jpg

20160526_010427_zpsdmmtk4pj.jpg

thanks friend!!!

new pic´s of my WIP

Westar34 3D

20160526_010404_zpslmon7jtr.jpg

20160526_010427_zpsdmmtk4pj.jpg

Wow those are some of the best 3D printed Westars I've seen. One thing that you might want to address is the groves on the power converter though. The groves should not go all the way around (see pic).
Westar-34.png

Westar-34.png

Last edited by a moderator:
mmarley,

The gauntlets i bought are no longer available on eBay. I got essentially fiberglass molds. Look around on ebay again, and get ANY pair of Mando gauntlets.I know how much you like to do it yourself, and since you're doing Jango Fett, you could use these gauntlets i found for you. Theyre Boba fett, so just repaint them, and adjust any changes you need.
Star Wars Boba Fett Prop Gauntlets | eBay
There are no other gauntlets, so this is the best shot you have on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome. It could maybe use a little more smoothing but still it looks great. Don't forget the brass color for the tip, The small nub at the back of the power adjustment knob, and the small nub on the front of the trigger guard. Plus the brass color in the two most forward barrel slots. Use this link for a good reference for colors. Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive be sure to scroll down for the detailed pics.

That looks awesome. It could maybe use a little more smoothing but still it looks great. Don't forget the brass color for the tip, The small nub at the back of the power adjustment knob, and the small nub on the front of the trigger guard. Plus the brass color in the two most forward barrel slots. Use this link for a good reference for colors. Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive be sure to scroll down for the detailed pics.

thanks friend!!

News! i got a helmet by cruzer!

20160620_161313_zpsu1smlvdl.jpg

20160630_011413_zpsjl0d5jkt.jpg

IMG-20160630-WA0092_zps5f26xyuz.jpg

Add a bit of weathering on the area around the visor. It looks too clean in comparison. The paint lines look nice and crisp. What colors did you use? The darker blue looks a bit too dark. It could be a lighting issue in the photo but I just thought I would ask.

And please remember I am a screen accurate nut job when it come to Jango Fett. I have been watching your build and it is going well.

Add a bit of weathering on the area around the visor. It looks too clean in comparison. The paint lines look nice and crisp. What colors did you use? The darker blue looks a bit too dark. It could be a lighting issue in the photo but I just thought I would ask.

And please remember I am a screen accurate nut job when it come to Jango Fett. I have been watching your build and it is going well.

Hello Friend! thanks for the tips , the colors used are perfect , RAL 5000 and RAL 5015 silver is rub n buff

a greeting!

Thanks a lot! I'll see if I can get in touch with giovanni.

I have ordered the cold cast version! I am excited about how it will look! I follow your progress! Best of luck to you!

Thanks a lot! I'll see if I can get in touch with giovanni.

I have ordered the cold cast version! I am excited about how it will look! I follow your progress! Best of luck to you!

thank you very much friend, Cruzer items are incredible , I recommend you also buy their gauntlets, for me are perfect. and his armor

good luck!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back