General Bagel's ROTJ Fett build! (Pic heavy

Ahhhhh that 'poof.' Yeah, I don't put that much stuff in my pouches :)

I was more on the lines of the fabric 'bunching' or 'poofing' around my knee area. I think I may have to get it tailored a bit for a better fit. I have a good 2 inches of excess material.

My legs are too long so the bottom of the flight suit isn't as simple as it could be lol

Wow nice work so far! Is that the first jetpack you ever painted? Looks real good! Keep at it , can't believe how fast your putting this together.

Wow nice work so far! Is that the first jetpack you ever painted? Looks real good! Keep at it , can't believe how fast your putting this together.

Thank you sir! Yes, I got a pack from ebay and did 2 repaints before I was happy with it. I'm going to a con end of next month and I'm generally just excited to finish the suit!

Looking good Bagels. For the funny pockets, I saw someone talking about using crumpled newspaper instead of foam, so it has a more natural look to it than uniform blocks. Some of the finished Bobas I have seen are excellent, but the huge blocks in their pockets seriously detract from the overall look in my eyes - not that I'm an expert by any means.

Looking good Bagels. For the funny pockets, I saw someone talking about using crumpled newspaper instead of foam, so it has a more natural look to it than uniform blocks. Some of the finished Bobas I have seen are excellent, but the huge blocks in their pockets seriously detract from the overall look in my eyes - not that I'm an expert by any means.

ESB Fett has those square shapped pockets more so I would say lol
The news paper is a good idea. My side pouchs have a small about of foam and they work great!
I'm gonna put jinge bells in the pockets so it has that spur sound when I walk

First legit suit test photo
Looks so odd without the belts lol...like revealing XD

2hgwnld.jpg

Top notch work, man!

appreciate it! I gotta sew more velcro down. I need it all snug. The chest plates tend to get off track.. I'm not sure if that's common. For the hoses, I wrapped them together than added Velcro and velcro under the sleeve, it's adjustable and easy

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sewing my braids on there too, for some reason I can't remember to put them on!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back