Matty's ESB Display Build Thread

I am brand new to this world of Boba Fett. I am so impressed and amazed at the incredible passion this community demonstrates. I've been sitting for hours reading these threads! Such beautiful workmanship by Matty. Great job!!!!

Thanks guys. I've got the diver's belt on according to Raf's pics, just slightly sticking out above the ammo belt. The sidearm hangs nice and snug, and looks just right.

IMG_4267_zps00758412.jpg

Thanks guys. I started working on a carbon freeze chamber display today. Not really sure how this is going to turn out but I'll keep you guys updated. If everything goes according to plan (yeah, right) it's going to be all lit up and awesome looking. I haven't injured myself yet so that's a plus. (y)

IMG_4281_zpsacd546c2.jpg

So far so good. Still a lot of work to do and some problems to work around, but progress has been good. Just a test shot with some lights. I was excited after I got all those shapes cut out.

IMG_4282_zps819b3c25.jpg

Alright boys, just got the lights wired up in this thing and snapped a couple pics. I think it looks pretty cool, and was a fun little project. What do you guys think? I could post a little tutorial if there is interest.

IMG_4299_zpse4037dfe.jpg

IMG_4300_zpsd39dd0dd.jpg

I'll just make a sandbox, I had to chuckle when I read that. Great work Matt, your setup is going to look great. A flashing rf and your all set lol. Just busting them for you, great work and fantastic suit.

Nice boots, what kind are they? Thanks

Made them from boots I got at Target. Check the first page of this thread for info.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. And I've seen some really cool ROTJ setups that are a little more complex than a sandbox, lol! Bobamaker has a really cool one on his site.

- - - Updated - - -

aa_zpsf6234a18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back