Custom Jango / mandalorian Flight suit - many blue hues

Offer price of US120 per suit (any custom colour can be done! Prices exclude shipping and handling) for orders paid on or before 31st Dec 2012!!

Still waiting to receive mine... I do have a tracking number indicating the item is coming from Singapore, but it hasn't updated at all.

Ok, guess what was at my house when I went home for lunch.... Yep, My Jango flightsuit. I tried it on and have to say- it fit perfectly. I'm sure I will have to try some of the dying solutions as others have on here to get it perfect-purple enough. It is definitely the 717 I picked so no complaints at all. The quality seems good and I am very pleased with the final product I received for the price. I do recommend it to anyone who is looking to build a Jango and doesn't want to wait 8-12 months. This seems like a good product- thank you Bleahhh.

Ok, guess what was at my house when I went home for lunch.... Yep, My Jango flightsuit. I tried it on and have to say- it fit perfectly. I'm sure I will have to try some of the dying solutions as others have on here to get it perfect-purple enough. It is definitely the 717 I picked so no complaints at all. The quality seems good and I am very pleased with the final product I received for the price. I do recommend it to anyone who is looking to build a Jango and doesn't want to wait 8-12 months. This seems like a good product- thank you Bleahhh.

I thank you for the opportunity~

If I provide you the material can you still make and would it be a little less expensive since I'm sending you the material? I may buy one of yours and have a second one made with my material.

Thanks for all the orders and support~

Do keep the orders and queries coming in and we really like to help u get your suit done up~

Its been a good ride thus far. Thanks for all the support. For the 26 flight suits were have completed thus far, much improvements over the years have been made~

However,the falling exchange rate to the Singapore currency really is denting the sustainablity and we have adjusted the price to USD140 per suit. But we will NOT charge extra for any other custom colour as previous~

hope to get the same support and let the mandalorian army grow!!!!!!

I am very interested. Can you confirm that you are able to do custome sizing? Also I would need a guarantee that the suit will arrive in Houston Texas no later than the third week in October. Payment can be made right away if you can meet these requirements. Please send me a PM.

Many Thanks,

Ryan.

I am very interested. Can you confirm that you are able to do custome sizing? Also I would need a guarantee that the suit will arrive in Houston Texas no later than the third week in October. Payment can be made right away if you can meet these requirements. Please send me a PM.

Many Thanks,

Ryan.

hi PM sent~

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back