Speed Dating

BabaFett

New Hunter
So just out of curiosity has anyone done this speed dating at C5 & have good or bad experience at it?
I am wary of trying it but than think it might be fun...
Any thoughts?

I believe Katzybugz has done it at a con before so I'm sure she will chime in. I think she's even doing it at C6. I was considering doing it but I missed the cutoff for guys lol.

Haha!!!!! So maybe I've done it once..... thanks for putting it out there Scott. No seriously it was super fun. Met some cool people. I was also considering it at C6. Haven't signed up though. Think you will do it?

I did it for CV. They do have a "walk up" wait list sometimes. If I did it this time I would do it in Fett armor. Who doesn't love Fett? :p lol

That was my plan as well Lowell but unfortunately my V2 won't be ready and I don't know if I'll be able to fix my V1 in time for C6.

well that's one less Fett I have to compete against. :p

If I really wanted the attention I'd wear my Ackbar outfit. :p Not to self: have ackbar costume standing by. :p

I signed up for Sat 4-6 But It might cut into my time at the Booth and we can't have that!
Dont know if I will actually do it yet. But if I do It will be in Full Fett!!! Helmet and all! LOL!

Saint- yes! They are awesome!! I meant to message you and got busy. So sorry!!!

Baba- I may try to sign up with you! I was thinking about doing it. It's always more fun when you know someone! We can compare notes in between "dates" haha!

Fully geared up! lol I'll have to get my armor together, But yeah, I guess I'll try to get in, if not, theres always going to be another SW Celebration

That's a great idea do it!

Saint- yes! They are awesome!! I meant to message you and got busy. So sorry!!!

Baba- I may try to sign up with you! I was thinking about doing it. It's always more fun when you know someone! We can compare notes in between "dates" haha!

Aaahhhh!.... the sheer romance of it all ...!
... as you sit across a cantina table from each other ,
... stealing little touches of your partners gauntlet...caressing your dental expansion screw ......or wrist rocket..(steady!)
...and you gaze longingly into their visor pane , lit only by the glow of lightsabers ,

you suddenly realise .... theyve pinched your shin tools!

:D

I just about fell out of my chair reading this! BWWWAAHHH!

Aaahhhh!.... the sheer romance of it all ...!
... as you sit across a cantina table from each other ,
... stealing little touches of your partners gauntlet...caressing your dental expansion screw ......or wrist rocket..(steady!)
...and you gaze longingly into their visor pane , lit only by the glow of lightsabers ,

you suddenly realise .... theyve pinched your shin tools!

:D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back