HIC Box Blueprints

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
i guess the first thing we should do is post some info for aspiring HIC builders. Here's the blueprints people have been using to build the box for a while now. Originally posted on the RPF, though i don't know who by.

Han carbonite schem 01.jpg

I took this plan to a buddy who does sheetmetal work .he built in in no time. Turned out awesome IMO. Not to costly either.

I took this plan to a buddy who does sheetmetal work .he built in in no time. Turned out awesome IMO. Not to costly either.

Interesting! Does it have a metal inner frame? I can see this done in aluminum very easy. (Maybe learning how to frame out my finished basement with aluminum studs will finally have paid off! Lol!)

No it's hollow with a open back. I put three aluminum bars across the back to sturdy it up ;) 16 gage I think is what I used

Is there a cypher or Rosetta stone that can interpret the blue prints? Im trying to do the face plate or top im looking at the width of 2-4 and nine sixteenths but that's only up to the curvature points? and length of 6-7 and nine sixteenths? That seems to be a foot and nine sixteenth difference.

Those plans are superb! I'm a complete newcomer to this HiC business, but having such accurate plans is a major step towards actually building one. :eek:)

Hi I'm new to the dented helmet, thanks heaps for the blue prints :)
I have just bought all my HIC parts of eBay.
Should get them next month.
I hope I can make a HIC as good as most of you huge star wars fans.

[QUOTE = littlemotorhead; 640323] Привет я новичок в помят шлем, благодаря кучи для голубых отпечатков Я только что купил все мои HIC части eBay. Если их получить в следующем месяце. Я надеюсь, что я могу сделать HIC, как хорошо, как большинство из вас огромные звездные войны поклонники. [/ QUOTE]:)

tell me who you bought the parts on e-bay

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the plans! I'm a newbie to the whole costuming thing and thought I was having a good time gathering my Fett armor, but this is a game changer. I can't wait to start one of these...girlfriend won't be too thrilled, but oh well.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back