Jango Costume and new member to TDH!

Balancesheet

Active Hunter
I was recommend by the Cloud City Garrison of Oregon to TDH as a resource for building a Jango costume (so I can eventually join them :D).

So far, all I have is the following (made a deal with a guy to get all the following parts for pretty cheap). He said the following helmet was made by Asok and finished by Saint Nasty of TDH. Don't know who that is? :)

Any comments/suggestions welcome. I was curious about the color of the girth. Looks a bit on the lighter side to me? Anyway, you all can call me Ribann! Looking forward to getting this suit going and meeting some of you all.

helm3.jpghelm2.jpggirth1.jpg

that does look like one i painted, though i don't recall anyone selling one.

They recommended right.

And you can't go wrong with an Asok painted by saint_nasty, they make an excellent combo. Welcome to TDH and you can have all of your Jango questions answered here I promise.

I would say that the girth in the picture is too light but that shouldn't be a problem. You can dye or stain the leather darker.

Welcome :)

Yes, awesome helmet painted by an awesome guy!

As for the girth, the colors of the holsters and girth should "almost" be switched... the Girth is the darkest brown leather piece on Jango. I would recommend if it is real leather to strip the color with some acetone and redye it darker.

that does look like one i painted, though i don't recall anyone selling one.

Have no idea :) Seller said it was your work.

Welcome to TDH and you can have all of your Jango questions answered here I promise.

I would say that the girth in the picture is too light but that shouldn't be a problem. You can dye or stain the leather darker.

Will do! Ty!

Welcome :)

Yes, awesome helmet painted by an awesome guy!

As for the girth, the colors of the holsters and girth should "almost" be switched... the Girth is the darkest brown leather piece on Jango. I would recommend if it is real leather to strip the color with some acetone and redye it darker.

Sounds good. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Just glad to have started on the suit.

Welcome and congratulations on your first few pieces. You're off to a good start with that bucket (IBID on what the others have said), and if that girth is leather, AWESOME! You'll be extremely pleased, as I have been, with the support you will receive from everyone here at TDH. Be sure to check out the reference galleries for great pics of Jango from virtually every angle and every piece. Good Luck!

Hello man! welcome! here is the best place to build your Jango costume!
...any info, you just need to request here and ready!
here is my costume as example:

53846-a.jpg

53847-a.JPG

PEDRO GIRTH BELT AND HELMET.JPG

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back