My Jango Fett

berkal

Hunter
Took a few work in progress shots today before the rain started. They were taken on my iPhone and adjusted in CS5 so the colours are a little off. Let me know what you think...

close.png

full.png

aim.png

Helmet: Bobamaker, painted by BM
Chest, Collar, Shoulders: Bobamaker
Cod, Back, Thighs, Shins: Cruzer
Gauntlets: Cruzer
Flightsuit: Bobamaker
Vest: Bobamaker
Leather: MPFilmcraft
Boots: GBX
Gloves: Fownes Navy
Westars: MR

Still to do: Knees and Darts en-route (Dark_Side), Jetpack, Boot armour (Cruzer), weathering and final fit

i love the jango suit boss. qiuck qustion, is your visor green? is that the proper color? i only ask because i dont no that answer my self. great job

They were for the photo. They will be hidden strapped after the final fit. As will the knees and thighs.

You can save time and headache if you attach your holsters to your thighs. No straps needed. Most Jangos do this. The holsters need to be adjusted to sit properly, but the holster leg strap will hold the armor in place. You can use a chicago screw to attach them together.

May I ask a couple questions related to what has been discussed thus far?

Gloves - Are those the correct style/color glove? are there any other options or is the set listed on the ebay link the correct ones to go for?

Shine Straps - How exactly are they attached to the suit, what is this 'hidden strap' method?

Cheers guys :)

Gloves: These are the closest I could find to the style/colour of the originals. I'm not saying they are screen accurate, but I think they look great. Comfy too.
Shin straps: I will be cutting slit eyelets into the seam of the jumpsuit to be able to pass an elastic strap around the back of my calf inside the jumpsuit and attached to the armour. This will hold the plate against my shin and still have the strap remain hidden. Hope this is clear.

Gloves: These are the closest I could find to the style/colour of the originals. I'm not saying they are screen accurate, but I think they look great. Comfy too.
Shin straps: I will be cutting slit eyelets into the seam of the jumpsuit to be able to pass an elastic strap around the back of my calf inside the jumpsuit and attached to the armour. This will hold the plate against my shin and still have the strap remain hidden. Hope this is clear.

crystal!

thanks for clearing that up for me mate! :cheers

Quick update: Almost done with my Arena Jet Pack. It's a Man of War, naturally. I'm not the best painter in the world so its a little ropey around the edges. I couldn't be bothered with rub-n-buff so the metal parts are Plastikote Aluminium. The other two colours are Rover Tahiti Blue and Plastikote Rustic Blue.

Jetpack.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back