Iron Man 2 War Machine Replica Helmet

It's been a while.. busy with projects and what not. I noticed sharkhead and nobody released a War MAchine Pep..
Here's what I've got so far.
DSCN1503.jpg

DSCN1501.jpg

Comparing it to my helmet as Im assembling the pep. Its very close to how mine is, the major difference being the chin.
I've also been working on a Mark V suit case armor.
This build is for my brother in law for the Iron Man 2 Movie premier.
DSCN1504.jpg

DSCN1510.jpg

Cheers,
-Jay

Wow this looks amazing! I was working on Boba in the shed earlier listening to the ACDC Iron Man 2 album and it felt so wrong haha!
May give an Iron Man bucket a go after this one... or Master Chief... so many choices! Are you planning on making the weapons too? How's the faceplate mechanism coming along?

Wow this looks amazing! I was working on Boba in the shed earlier listening to the ACDC Iron Man 2 album and it felt so wrong haha!
May give an Iron Man bucket a go after this one... or Master Chief... so many choices! Are you planning on making the weapons too? How's the faceplate mechanism coming along?
Ya I'm planning on getting the soundtrack soon.. I plan on putting the weapons on it, but not til after the armor is finished.
I'll be working on the faceplate mechanism tonight or tomorrow. I want to be able to open it while walking around, nothing like being stopped because your wearing a full face mask. :lol:

Lol hey about the gun why not add airsoft guns inside the hand piece and buy a gatling gun airsoft and add haha epic ownage !! :D

Like i said in the other thread, no need to discourage the "other" prop makers in our community, this might be the next big propmaker...

Thanks all! Been busy and haven't posted here in a while.. Lotsa new stuff ^_^.
Lights in the eyes!
DSCN1628.jpg

DSCN1626.jpg

and hinges for the faceplate
I plan on putting airsoft for the arm cannons and for the mini gun I'll be using a regular airsoft gun with a rotating barrel. The airsoft will fire from the top from a hidden barrel under the spinning part.

Cheers,
Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for contributing to our site!

While our members have a wide range of interests, this site is focused on Star Wars costuming and specifically on Star Wars bounty hunters like Boba Fett. In an effort to maintain this focus we are closing this thread... but all is not lost!

We have an affiliate site, run by the same people who run TDH where you content would be more than welcome! This site is the the Replica Prop Forum, a site dedicated to all props, costumes, and models. Please consider registering and posting your non-Star Wars content there!

Does this mean we don't want you here at TDH? Not at all! We would love for you to continue to participate here but would ask that you move any non-Star Wars content to the RPF!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back