Zoltan Tyrell's Jango Jetpack

Bobby Fett UK

Active Hunter
I am proud to post the WIP for Zoltan Tyrell's Jango Pack. With any luck this will be complete over the next week or so.

Here she is as of tonight. Not very exciting, but give it time :D

14b5c29f.jpg

HA! Allow me to take a moment and disengage the foot resting within my mouth! I'm learning slowly but surely, really does look wicked though!

I got the yellow down today. I will be putting the last coat on tomorrow and then masking and puting the blue down on Friday. No photos yet, but they are coming.

I am indeed the maker.

Just shows how muc more time I need to spend around here as I dont know whos doing what. Tell ya this though, I wont forget you.... maker.

are you going to be making arena jetpacks by any chance?

I would love to and I have done some research and got a load of reference material together, but it is finding the time to do it.

......anyway, here is the yellow/orange colour.

1d7b64af.jpg

tomorrow I hope to get the white done and then the blue after that. This way will reduce the amount of difficult, time consuming masking.

Loving it! Hey maker, quick question, how are you holding your warhead on? I wanted to attach it to a piece of pvc pipe of proper dimension as a "male" end and just slide it down into the pack which would be the "female" end. Just wondering how yours is/will attach. Thanks.

That would work fine. My kit comes with a section of bolt/threaded rod embedded into the bottom of the warhead, it simply slots into the top section (with teeth) and is secured with a wing nut and washers inside. Same goes for the thrusters.

Ok, I got the white done. The yellow is much more orange than the first photo and more representative. Now this is not how to paint a ROTJ scheme, but things can be done differently for Jango as it is not one big topical job, looks a little scrappy but will all come good with the blue and red! I am off work Monday and Tuesday, so this could be all finished up then.
photo-7.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back