Mandalorian Concepts

WOW . . . I love the attention to small details, the battle droid head/face is a great touch, I'm intending my current WIP custom to be a bit of a souvenir collector, is it cool if I 'borrow' that idea ? (y).

Absolutely! No problem. I think the souvenir collector idea is great. My personal thought process behind the heavy damage concept was that he was very nearly killed in a large droid battle.
After it was all over, he was put back together with parts that were laying around. Super battle droid arm and leg, Droideka laser, and battle droid belt buckle.

Love your work, its amazing dude! I cant even draw a circle in photoshop! My custom mando is supposed to be a Jedi or some sort. But after seeing the sith mando, I am definetaly going sith! Would u ever offer to draw up peoples customs on photoshop? If you do I call being first in line! ;)

Love your work, its amazing dude! I cant even draw a circle in photoshop! My custom mando is supposed to be a Jedi or some sort. But after seeing the sith mando, I am definetaly going sith! Would u ever offer to draw up peoples customs on photoshop? If you do I call being first in line! ;)

Sorry but Skulpinkinson has already asked me to work up some of his customs. I would also love to do some work for you too though. ;)
I am going to be starting on these as soon as my job cools down a bit. I'll PM you and we can work it out. Thanks for the compliment BTW.

Thats just fine. Skip does some great work with pepakura so his customs look nice. I will be looking forward to that PM :D . And your welcome, great works deserve to know that it is great work.

OK, depressed now, there are some far too talented people around here! Serioulsy, I'm just jealous, if may talent was a percentage of what I've seen around here I'd be happy. oneone, keep up the good work fella!

Those look great, I have only 1 piece of advice. In the Jedi concept, how about turning the lightsabers around to be like guard shotos, and then give him a double bladed sword on his belt, maby even one that comes apart!!!!! I'm just thinking, what you have now would be great for a quick in'n'out, but not for dueling. However, a mando woth 4 lightsabers. that would be more dangerous than General Grievous.

Any way I bow to your most stellar and unattainable artistic talent. :p

Absolutely incredible! Please tell me you intend to put these concepts into actual armor production! If so, I'd definitely like to see progress pics.

I,ve been a member for a while now but i've never had the guts to post any original work. Well here goes.
I'm using pen, ink, and photoshop elements 5. Please be gentle with the critiques.

Standard concept.
MandalorianVariants001copy.jpg

The heavy mando.
MandalorianVariants002copy.jpg

A heavy damage concept.
MandalorianVariants003copy.jpg

The Jedi.
MandalorianVariants004copy.jpg

Last, but not least, the Sith Mando.
MandalorianVariants005copy.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your new artwork bro! ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back