My Bucket.

ONE END

Hunter
Paintup020.jpg

Paintup021.jpg

Paintup022.jpg

Paintup017.jpg

Paintup018.jpg

This is the start to My suit I jst have to make the armor paint it and attach it...
Paintup012.jpg

Completed the paint up.
Paintup027.jpg

Paintup028.jpg

Paintup031.jpg

If I saw a WW2 Flecktarn-clad-Nazi Coming at me with that helmet I woulda turned the other way! Nice bucket. Looks like you weathered a coupled parts down to the resin...

What?! Did you just refer to me as a NAZI!? I'm trying to figure out if this is a compliment or not... But I think You need to explain yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
i LOVE your bucket!!! the colors are very similar to what i want to do with mine as well!!! and the design on it is really neat!!! excellent work One End!!! :)

I really like the paint job as well, especially the design, that's really cool. Those pistols you're working on, they wouldn't happen to be modified Nerf guns would they? I could have sworn that's what they look like. If so, I think I might actually have that gun.

Nice! The N-Strike Maverick is a pretty cool gun, especially when I see it modified by you talented folks. Can't wait to see 'em man. :)

What?! Did you just refer to me as a NAZI!? I'm trying to figure out if this is a compliment or not... But I think You need to explain yourself!

He was talking about the camo vest you're wearing which is or resembles a flecktarn camo pattern. It is reminiscent of Nazi issued uniforms. I don't think the guy that posted that meant anything bad by it. I suspect that he thought you knew it was a Nazi used camo pattern. I recognized it and understood his post.

Nice helmet by the way!

Kody

He was talking about the camo vest you're wearing which is or resembles a flecktarn camo pattern. It is reminiscent of Nazi issued uniforms. I don't think the guy that posted that meant anything bad by it. I suspect that he thought you knew it was a Nazi used camo pattern. I recognized it and understood his post.

Nice helmet by the way!

Kody

Uhm, that camo is called Flecktarn and is the modern day German camo. Has nothing to do with WW2 or Nazis whatsoever ... the dot pattern may be similar, but its not even close really.

Uhm, that camo is called Flecktarn and is the modern day German camo. Has nothing to do with WW2 or Nazis whatsoever ... the dot pattern may be similar, but its not even close really.

That's not true because it was used even before WW2, and the Waffen-SS began using it in 1935. If you read my post, you will see that I said it resembles the pattern used in WW2. The Dutch didn't even want to adopt it because it is too aggressive and resembles the Waffen-SS peas and oak pattern....and those guys were bad!

No need to get upset with me. I was just trying to help the guy that made the comment because it upset a few people. Ya, he shouldn't have said it, but I really don't think he meant anything rude by it.

Kody

That's not true because it was used even before WW2, and the Waffen-SS began using it in 1935. If you read my post, you will see that I said it resembles the pattern used in WW2. The Dutch didn't even want to adopt it because it is too aggressive and resembles the Waffen-SS peas and oak pattern....and those guys were bad!

No need to get upset with me. I was just trying to help the guy that made the comment because it upset a few people. Ya, he shouldn't have said it, but I really don't think he meant anything rude by it.

Kody

I didnt mean to sound offensive either actually. Youre correct, it looks similar, but that IS NOT the nazi pattern. Thats what I was aiming for. ;)

I didnt mean to sound offensive either actually. Youre correct, it looks similar, but that IS NOT the nazi pattern. Thats what I was aiming for. ;)

Very true! I was just trying to moderate a bit so people didn't kill the guy that posted it :D!

Now enough derailing, back to the build!

Looks great! I'm looking into doing a custom mando in the future, and you should be very proud of yours. It is pretty awesome!

Kody

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back