Mandalorian Concepts

Here are some views of the heavy mando helmet and backpack. I threw them together really fast, so the proportions are a little off here and there.

The helmet idea was to have two visors with the top one for targeting and special info and the main one for acute vision. The backside has a blast shield.

HeavyMandoHelmetcopy.jpg

The backpack has interchangeable energy canisters.

HeavyMandoBackcopy.jpg

Liking the nech shield on the lid, I really like the pack too but I think I'd have had the energy cells standing up. Just for practical reasons really. Although it would have give a more RC look to the pack then. Great artwork!

I've gotta say the Jedi (I can't believe I'm going to say this!) has to be my favourite. Would be any drama's if I tried that one? :love
I think he looks awesome mate! Outstanding work!!!!!(y)

Those images of the Heavy Mando lid are exactly what I was hoping for. That neck shield too is a great idea and will also be incorporated. It should be feasable to do this from a standard Mando helmet. A bit of sintra here, a bit of bondo there and a shed load of time, but do-able non the less.
Thanks once again for letting me do this. It will be a couple of months before I get a chance to start on it but it will be done. Artistic licence will be applied as it won't be a direct copy, but close enough.
By the way. That back pack is also a thing of beauty :)
Cheers

I've gotta say the Jedi (I can't believe I'm going to say this!) has to be my favourite. Would be any drama's if I tried that one? :love
I think he looks awesome mate! Outstanding work!!!!!(y)

Do it to it brother. I would love to see every one of these concepts become reality. I'm just jealous I don't have the time and money to do it myself.
Tdh has some of the most talented artists i've ever seen. I posted my work here in the hopes that you guys would bring them to life. I have no doubt you will more than do it justice. Don't forget to post a WIP.:cheers

I'm really interested in doing the heavy mando if you have more pics? I have no idea when I'll get to him as I'm working on a few things right now but I'd like to make him a reality. ;)

Those images of the Heavy Mando lid are exactly what I was hoping for. That neck shield too is a great idea and will also be incorporated. It should be feasable to do this from a standard Mando helmet. A bit of sintra here, a bit of bondo there and a shed load of time, but do-able non the less.
Thanks once again for letting me do this. It will be a couple of months before I get a chance to start on it but it will be done. Artistic licence will be applied as it won't be a direct copy, but close enough.
By the way. That back pack is also a thing of beauty :)
Cheers

Thanks again for the compliments. Use all the artistic licence you want. Make it your own. Just don't forget the WIP. :D

No worries on the WIP I'll be sure to take a load of progress pics and post one up when I get around to it. Like I said. It'll be a couple of months before start up but this one is marked down on the calendar.

Cheers :)

Only planning to do the lid Skupilkinson. I read you were intending to do the whole suit, that's not a problem as far as I'm concerned. My Heavy Mando lid is going to be part of my Assassin style Mando. Whenever I get around to building that!! :)

Great work, but just so you know, I am stealing this idea!! Maybe just a few color changes to suit my taste, very cool.

MandalorianVariants004copy.jpg

WOW . . . I love the attention to small details, the battle droid head/face is a great touch, I'm intending my current WIP custom to be a bit of a souvenir collector, is it cool if I 'borrow' that idea ? (y).

Dear azheat01,... THIEF! :lol: Seriously, go for it and post us some pics when you're done.
I've always thought that the Jedi could have just as easily been the sith with a few modifications ( color etc.). So anyway, make it your own, improve it however you want.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back