Hey Guys...

Arkady

Well-Known Hunter
Hi all,
I'm the mostly silent partner to Debbi (the other half of Ladysewforus). I've been on here a while but I rarely post. I would like to order a t-shirt but I have to up my post count to get to the thread! So hi! And if anyone has any question about soft parts, you can PM me too. Thanks...
Carole/Arkady

Are you cheaper than Deb? I mean, how important is your post count to you anyway???? HMMMM???? "welcome"!!! I use quotes because I am newer than you ma'am. Get that count up!!!!

Cheaper than Deb?:lol: Who do you think is sewing all those suits anyway?

The cat IS out of the bag now, LOL. :lol:

Yes, Carole has been sewing about 99.9% of the flightsuits for quite a while now.

This is actually not a secret. I have tried to post this in several areas, and I try to tell everyone and give Carole credit. I have tried to encourage Carole to post more and she has been the shy silent partner. We developed the pattern together, from the very first flightsuit. Which BTW was for our friend Jim/MandalorFett.

Carole, I am glad to see you posting. :D If you want to buy a shirt, I can post for you.

Ivan, meet Carole, Carole, meet Ivan, BoomerFett. Yes Ivan, Carole did sew your flightsuit. ;) Ivan is a great guy!!

This is how we have been delegating the orders. At least for now. Carole is sewing the flightsuit and I am sewing the other soft parts. We both sew for our family and friends and other SW characters too!

You can ask Carole/Arkady, any question about the LSFU sewing that you need to.

Again, I am glad to see you here Carole! It is about time........

:cheers

Really Deb, I can only do this because you taught me, so there's your credit!

I was enjoying being the silent partner.... oh well. Hi Ivan, I thought I recognized the name:lol:.

Here is a good smilie for you.......

f577b83f.gif

Really Deb, I can only do this because you taught me, so there's your credit!

I was enjoying being the silent partner.... oh well. Hi Ivan, I thought I recognized the name:lol:.

You are the wonderful woman who put the double zipper in my Fett suit!!!! Awesome! When Deb told me you were doing this I thought, "whatever do I need that for?" Man, 1 hour in the suit and 4 beers later came the good news...I HAVE A ZIPPER THAT I DON"T HAVE TO DISROBE FOR!"
My humble thanks.
PS deb did you get the funds? I just couldn't see paying for 1 dollar...:cheers

Yeah, we thought you guys would really like the double zipper. When you gotta go, you gotta go...

Deb, where do I get that cool smilie?

Ok, log into our photobucket account...
on this page...
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/LadySewForUs/?start=20

I have a bunch of smiles in the original ladysewforus folder.

What you do then is click on the link below the pic you want. Click on the link that says IMG CODE. It is supposed to automatically copy, but sometimes that does not work.
So, after you click on the IMG CODE, press the CTRL key and the C key ( to copy )
Then come back here to your post and press CTRL V, ( to paste it) and the picture will
show up on your post when you submit it

Try it

:)

Ivan, I made a small mistake. Your suit was altered, and I did that one myself. :)

I added the two way zipper, this time. But Carole and I decided a long time ago that was very necessary.

WOW BOTH Deb and Carole?? On the same Thread?? AWESOME!! And to think, I always thought that I would only see both of them here lol. Ladies you do awesome work, and If I were to do a Mando, I'd definately want that double zipper especially being given of the reasons why some one would need it.

WOW BOTH Deb and Carole?? On the same Thread?? AWESOME!! And to think, I always thought that I would only see both of them here lol. Ladies you do awesome work, and If I were to do a Mando, I'd definately want that double zipper especially being given of the reasons why some one would need it.

Thanks Baby!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back