JB Project Parts Poster/ INTEREST THREAD

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
LIST CLOSED!

After months of planning and a few bumps in the road..... we can now offer the Commemorative Parts Poster from the Jeremy Bulloch Project....better late than never! (y)
This Poster, as most of you know, details the many Individual contributors that were apart of the JB Project back in April of this year. This was a historic event for all involved and for all members of this community. I've personally seen the finished proto-type poster which came in last week and it's Beautiful ....definitely needs to be a framed piece.

Some of the known details of the Poster:
  • Will be printed on a Heavy duty Fuji poster paper.
  • Printed using metallic inks with a high gloss finish.
  • Size: 30 x 40, which trims to 27 x 40, which is standard poster size.
  • Cost so far with packaging and shipping is Estimated around 46$,(not a set price as of yet, as shipping costs are only estimated and international shipping will be more)... still not bad considering how this poster is printed.
(we are trying our best to keep the costs down, and no profit will be made on this run)

Special thanks to: Art Andrews, Galactic Bounty Hunter, and Philip Wise for there part in putting this great commemorative poster together.

INTEREST LIST: UPDATED 11/30/08

1. Spideyfett PAID
  2. TR 4059 PAIDShipped
  3. Art Andrews PAIDShipped
  4. Batninja PAID
  5. ShockNurse PAIDShipped
  6. Galactic Bounty Hunter PAIDShipped
  7. Darthmiller PAID
  8. DW Design Studios PAIDShipped
  9. Satxer PAIDShipped
  10. Sixxgunn13 PAIDShipped
  11. Phantomfett PAIDShipped
  12. Shackman PAIDShipped
  13. Bobamaker PAIDShipped
  14. Bobamaker PAIDShipped
  15. Ripcode#1PAIDShipped
  16. Ripcode#2PAIDShipped
  17. Superjedi PAIDShipped
  18. McKenic PAIDShipped
  19. deebo27 PAIDShipped
    LIST CLOSED

fett-project.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for one. 8)

Could I make a suggestion of somehow incorporating TDH screen names into the poster. I, for one, don't know everyone by actual name, but more by screen name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I make a suggestion of somehow incorporating TDH screen names into the poster. I, for one, don't know everyone by actual name, but more by screen name.

Good suggestion, but unfortunately there's only so much room for type and objective was to keep the copy block @ the top as close as possible to the look and feel of the original!

Good suggestion, but unfortunately there's only so much room for type and objective was to keep the copy block @ the top as close as possible to the look and feel of the original!

...here's the original poster GBH spoke of...(pic below)

and everything is pretty much set, this is simply an interest thread for the finished design.(y)

ESB_Fett_Postersmall.jpg

Definitely interested in one!

I missed out on the photo ops, so I have to have some way to remember this event (memory's not what it used to be). ;)

ATM
ShackMan

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back