My revised Custom Fett Bucket!LOL

R

Rodann

Yes, I redid it. Again. Seems I can't stop. Frickin customs! There's no rules!:lol:

I removed the "saber grips", as everyone calls them, from the cheeks. I wanted an "armored" look to the cheeks, but the black stripes always looked funny to me.

See here:

2172site

These are black plates with textured gray plates over them, and machined aluminum "ports". I'm looking to find an air brush propellant type mechanism for the ports, to give them a cool button-activated "fwissh!" action. Whaddya think? Any color advice? Criticisms? I'm not sure if I'm happy with the color- I just went into "autopilot" when I painted them.

1087894921287_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_05.gif
1088896392722_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_04.gif

1086921305765_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_03.gif
1087640830600_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_01.gif

1088034197838_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_02.gif
1090218861765_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_09.gif

1088887662331_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_08.gif
1088924970340_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_06.gif

1089601783577_Fett_Custom_Bucket_Redux_07.gif

I love it! Not too many people who make customs really customize their bucket, but you have created something truly unique, and very cool!

(Breathes sigh of relief) Thank you!:lol: I had that "oh my god, what have I done" feeling this morning!:lol: Especially since this crap "extra time" epoxy doesn't seem to be drying (right earpiece antenna spike and cheek ports, for extra hold). Throw that crap out if you have it- it's useless. I'm sticking to Zap.

Wow that's one radical looking helmet. I think you have truly customizd your helmet to the extreme, but you have done so tastefully. Great Job man!

Wow, that's a huge compliment. Thank you. I tried to leave most of the "shape" intact, and not change anything so drastically that it was unrecognizable as a Mando helmet. I had some ideas like giving it side/top intakes, putting a mouthpiece/breather over the T-visor.....but it would change the dynamics of the bucket altogether.

The pic isn't showing up. Can you please either fix the link or post a new pic? I would really like to see this mod job.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back