Army of Two!

i did make a mold its just one that was a bad cast (two much resin souldnt wear) but have made about eight casts since the first mold its not accurate to the game however i finished it about four months before the game came out. so i didnt have much to go on but i think its a good likeness to the skull mask.

to kind of semi-hijack the thread, I'm about to get a 360. Army of Two, Gears of War, or Rainbow Six Vegas? I'm not gonna rush out nad get a whole library of games right off the bat.

Charlie

to kind of semi-hijack the thread, I'm about to get a 360. Army of Two, Gears of War, or Rainbow Six Vegas? I'm not gonna rush out nad get a whole library of games right off the bat.

Charlie

No question about it....Call of Duty 4!!!!(y)(y) It wasn't one of your mentions, but it is by far the best first person shooter I've ever played. Never played Rainbow 6, so I couldn't say. Gears is awesome but I thought it was a little too short in length, and Ao2 is looking cool so far.

No question about it....Call of Duty 4!!!!(y)(y) It wasn't one of your mentions, but it is by far the best first person shooter I've ever played. Never played Rainbow 6, so I couldn't say. Gears is awesome but I thought it was a little too short in length, and Ao2 is looking cool so far.

Lol! I just looked at it on the Gamestop website and came to add CoD4 to the list...

Charlie

COD4 is well worth it! Not only is the campaign awesome but you will get lots and I mean A LOT of play out of the multiplayer. Besides, a lot of the members on this board play it as well and it's fun getting together to whoop some enemy butt!

Go with COD4. In my opinion, gears of war was rushed and to me online play is way to slow and boring. Rainbow siz vegas didnt impress me either and Army of 2 just seems like a gears rip off. I rented army of 2 and my buddy bought it. Hes regretting it now.

i have tryed live its not that good your better off playing the campaign but i would rather be playing with this

Cimg0669.jpg

Cimg0670.jpg
dude o my god could u tell my step by step how to make 1? cuz i want 1 of those so bad but no1 sells them. if u dont ill pay u for a replica

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back