GIRTH BELT RUN!!!!

whistle8mp

Active Hunter
Ok so I have had some trouble with finding readily available girths in all sizes and the place I was getting my stain from stop supplying it. Well I do have good news, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico, I had to write that. JK but I did find someone that supplys the stain but in small amounts ( quarts not gallons ). So I am starting this run again but I can not guarentee that I can get all the sizes you might need. They come and go so you have to be patient with me and with a little time we can make it work. So all I am doing now is ESB brown and ROTJ red. The price of stain has jumped up in price so I am going to be asking $65 us dollars shipped within the USA and all international will have to pay for additional shipping. I will be including the black nylon straps with the belt. If you have any questions please ask. I will leave a link of how I dye the belts below.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=22378

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up. ESB baby!!

I'll email you a picture of the waist stuff.

I wanna make sure the lenth of the black straps are just like the one's seen on this picture. So if we could figure out witch size is best for me.

thanks man for doing this.
Arturo

Armourguide.jpg

Sorry for all the questions, but when you check and see the size, can you check these measuremnts for me.

I'll like to know the size from one end of a buckle to the end of the other one. Check your shortest one for me.

Or the end of the material to the other.

As soon as you have that answer for me, I'll shoot you the paypal.

Thanks for doing this.

girthsize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back