Army of Two!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
We just picked it up tonight for our Xbox 360 but probably won't get into it until this weekend. Anybody have any personal reviews yet? (y)(n):)

I'm looking to get Army of Two on PS3 as well...I finished Call of Duty 4 last week but I play online with my brother in Illinois. My online COD4 name is flipdude.

yeah, he already has 2 360's
That may be so, but the reason I have two is nothing to brag about!:lol:

is army of two playable online? I just got on call of duty 4 lol, sent out some friend invites to you guys.

My gamer tag is GrottyFurball
It says 2-4 multiplayer on Live. My gamer tag is in my avatar so shoot me a friend invite. I was kicking slave1pilot's butt the other day on COD4 until I lost connection!;)

I picked this up today, looking forward to trying out the multiplayer functions although it's a shame it lacks system link support, still this game is just plain fun.(y)

I put about 2 hours into it this morning. It's pretty cool!! It doesn't even come close to touching COD4, but I'd put the campaign play into my top 10 list.(y)(y)
I haven't tried Live yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have tryed live its not that good your better off playing the campaign but i would rather be playing with this

Cimg0669.jpg

Cimg0670.jpg

That's very cool. I've been looking at various face masks I could modify into a replica of the skeleton mask seen on the game and then molding it for fiberglass reproduction. That one has a good shape to it.(y)

Well it's cool as heck. Only main differences I can see without having studied the game mask closely is the use of round eye holes in the game mask and excess material along the sides. If you ever decided to make a mold, that'd be very cool.(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back