MediaGuyPJ

Active Hunter
Hey Guys.

So I just got an nemrod spear gun.

Who would be interested in a cast?

HA :lol:

let me know!

Pete

PS it would be in a hyperfirm esque material!

The holster is the only thing usable... from what I understand Boba's side arm was not off of the Nemrod pistol spear gun... just the holster from it. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.:)

I agree, the sidearms you see around are sculpted based on one of the action figure sidearms I think, the Nemrod gun was the base of the Bespin security blaster?

Well since there are no good pictures, its hard to say what it is.

I was planning on using the spear gun as the base of a gun and sculpting around it.

Dude the holster with the knife in it fires up my jet pack!

Dani Girl, Grifter and Andy you guys got it!;)

I agree, the sidearms you see around are sculpted based on one of the action figure sidearms I think, the Nemrod gun was the base of the Bespin security blaster?

Correct. The Nemrod was the basis for the Rebly k-23 blaster, which was carried by the Bespin guards.
I have a resin one.

IMG_0013a.jpg

Well since there are no good pictures, its hard to say what it is.

I was planning on using the spear gun as the base of a gun and sculpting around it.

Dude the holster with the knife in it fires up my jet pack!

Dani Girl, Grifter and Andy you guys got it!;)
Sounds good! I can't wait to see progress on it. Would you be casting the holster with it??

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back