Jeremy's NEW Shin Tools

:eek:WOW...I'll say it again....Jeremy is getting all the good stuff..(y)
Thanks again DAZ for being apart of the project.(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
The shin tools are now fully painted and weathered. I'm happy with the way they turned out.

DAZ

Tools1.jpg

Tools2.jpg

Great work DAZ!!...thank you for coming aboard with the project...They look amazing....:eek:

I think Jeremy will be sooo happy when he gets this awesome suit.!!(y)...one piece of the puzzle complete, thank you Sir.:cheers

All the ESB shots I've seen show the anti-security blade sitting quite low in the pocket so there's no way to tell if the stripe is present or not. The visual dictionary does have a couple of these tools, with and without the stripe.

Do you have a shot from ESB of the anti-security blade more visible? It's not too late or too difficult for me to remove the stripe ;)

DAZ

Looks great Daz,
But...
That's a ROTJ anti-security blade
I believe the ESB does not have the Red stripe

Well, I just got home....and guess what was waiting for me...:eek:...

OUTSTANDING Daz...(y)

these are just phenomenal!!!

Thank you again...(y)

PM SENT

Those shin tools look awesome Daz! I'm sure Mr. Bulloch would be very happy with the efforts of everyone involved in the making of his Fett costume! Keep up the good work guys! (y);)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back