Trying to reach Cookiemongoloid

volkerc

Active Hunter
Hey guys,

anybody know how to reach Cookiemongoloid ? I purchased an item form him a month ago, but can't get a hold of him now. Looks like he's not checking his pm's.

Last edited by a moderator:
But he was logged onto the Forum just yesterday. I'd really report this guy to the Mods and ask them to ban future sales from this guy. You are having the same problem with his "quick to accept payment", delay,delay, delay, several weeks before he ever mails anything out that several of us that have done business with him have experienced. He ignores my e-mail request for updates on shipping update also, 6 weeks after my purchase.

well, i tried to avoid all this,
but as HMPOTC33 already stated, I'm experiencing the same thing. I bought an ESB Flightsuit from him in November and I'm getting nothing but a runaround. As suggested I filed with paypal, only to find out now that this fine individual waited til the last day to respond to paypal and to have the nerve to tell paypal he partially refunded me money and would look up his receipts!!!! WHAT!? First of all I got no suit, and getting jerked around, and now he's doing the same thing to paypal! Nice.
Other members had no problems getting stuff to me in no time at all, and this gent wants to tell me he mailed out the suit long time ago. To this day, I don't have any info if, when and where the suit was mailed. Cookiemongoloid I suggest you solve this quickly now and show proof that you mailed it.
In his pm's I got he makes nothing but conflicting statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
But he was logged onto the Forum just yesterday. I'd really report this guy to the Mods and ask them to ban future sales from this guy. You are having the same problem with his "quick to accept payment", delay,delay, delay, several weeks before he ever mails anything out that several of us that have done business with him have experienced. He ignores my e-mail request for updates on shipping update also, 6 weeks after my purchase.
He was on yesterday according to his profile:facepalm I have a statement ot make: Cookiemongoloid when you first joined TDH you had purchased a piece of junk helmet off ebay and complained about it for months how you had been ripped off. I myself even went as far as to tell you I'd help you fix it since we live close and I have experience in fiberglass, now you have the nerve to jerk your fellow TDH members around like this. I really hope you have alot on your plate right now otherwise I'll I have to say to you is "Grow the hell up and be a man and handle you business like an adult!":angry It's a small world and what comes around goes around pal!(n)

He was on yesterday according to his profile:facepalm I have a statement ot make: Cookiemongoloid when you first joined TDH you had purchased a piece of junk helmet off ebay and complained about it for months how you had been ripped off. I myself even went as far as to tell you I'd help you fix it since we live close and I have experience in fiberglass, now you have the nerve to jerk your fellow TDH members around like this. I really hope you have alot on your plate right now otherwise I'll I have to say to you is "Grow the hell up and be a man and handle you business like an adult!":angry It's a small world and what comes around goes around pal!(n)

I was thinking the same thing about the situation back when he first joined. Really, why is it that after experiencing this situation that you would want to let another go through it?

Here is a pm that I got today from him:

I'm tired of hearing this. I'm starting to believe that you are either a scammer, or gave me a wrong address. The suit was sent, and you should've received it. But that is SUCH an easy story "I paid for it, and I never got it." Fortunately for me, I've been a member here for about 3 years, and I'm known for being consistent. Look, if you're just trying to get a free suit off of me, just give up. Online scamming is wrong, and you won't get away with it. So please, just stop the insanity. Thank you.

Is this guy for real? He's saying he mailed it, got no proof to show that he ever had a suit, no proof to show that he ever mailed it, he told paypal that he refunded me money, which he never did, again no proof to show that he ever did. And he's got the nerve to tell me that I'm trying to scam a suit out of him! GROW UP AND FACE REALITY! You never send anything, so either settle this or face the consequences, online fraud is a federal offense, just so you know it, PAL!
Do you think I don't have anything better to do, with my life!?
And what is that nonsense about giving you a false address. How stupid do you think I am? Do you think I don't know where I live, do you think that my paypal address is wrong for 10 years? Makes me wonder how all the other folks were able to get the stuff to me with a wrong address.
You are not even man enough to come forward.

YOU HAVE COST ME THE CHANCE TO FINISH MY COSTUME FOR A SPECIAL EVENT, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SEND ME A PM LIKE THIS!

That is a bummer man, I had the feeling this place would be a safe environment to buy items for my Boba. I bought a helmet recently which has not shown up yet, hopefully it will be fore I feel the need to name names etc. Good luck with your Fett.

Rob.

I purchased a recasted Mystery helm from him that he got off ebay. I had no issues with him, he even sent me a copy of "the good, the bad, and the ugly" cause he felt bad for having waited too long to send it out.

Now, TBH, I did talk to him, and he told me that he did send this out to you. From what I gather, is that he sent it out, made a mistake with the shipping (not sure exactly what) but it was sent back to him, and then he say's he fixed the shipping issue said above. He told me that you were in Germany. My roomate who used to run a paintball company/website ALWAYS had issues sending things internationally, using different services. Now, Im not saying that it dosnt work, cause I have sent item's to australia, but every now and then, items sent across the ocean can get lost in the system.

I can acount for cookie's honesty. I know that he will not cheat out on anyone when it comes to selling items. I cant tell you how many times he wanted to get rid of that flightsuit, so I honestly cannot believe that he would scam you over with this.

-tubachris

I purchased a recasted Mystery helm from him that he got off ebay. I had no issues with him, he even sent me a copy of "the good, the bad, and the ugly" cause he felt bad for having waited too long to send it out.

Now, TBH, I did talk to him, and he told me that he did send this out to you. From what I gather, is that he sent it out, made a mistake with the shipping (not sure exactly what) but it was sent back to him, and then he say's he fixed the shipping issue said above. He told me that you were in Germany. My roomate who used to run a paintball company/website ALWAYS had issues sending things internationally, using different services. Now, Im not saying that it dosnt work, cause I have sent item's to australia, but every now and then, items sent across the ocean can get lost in the system.

I can acount for cookie's honesty. I know that he will not cheat out on anyone when it comes to selling items. I cant tell you how many times he wanted to get rid of that flightsuit, so I honestly cannot believe that he would scam you over with this.

-tubachris

Big yawn.
I'm getting so tired of people constantly blaming the postal system for their own failure. THE U.S. is not a third world country and neither is germany. I'm getting 250 packages on average a year. And none get lost. It always turns out the same, that stuff was never sent or it was sent LATE after complaints were made. And yeah a mistake with shipping was made, he didn't sent it! Otherwise it would have been here long time ago. As far as his statements and pm's are concerned, hot air.

Volkerc, you are absolutely right, there is no excuse for not delivering an item in a timely matter. but if there is a reason, then it should be a good one, maybe it's your Job, I.E. Police, Medical, or such, you would not belive how easing it would be if people in this forum posted thier profession in the "My Helmet Section" of this web page. (some choose not to devulge their in formation, and that in itself can be alarming, case in point am I to assume you don't work and you have nothing but time on your hands to sell stuff and ship it all day? of course not, but if you don't tell me about yourself then how am I to know?) that way it might help us understand as to why a package might not have arrived on time, Don't just blame the post office or countless emergences for delays, but rather just tell the truth, Example: Work Hours or such. but when I do send the item I will PM the Tracking No# ASAP and stay in contact to ensure you get it.

Now don't get me wrong but If there is an unforseen event, then post it in a thread, instead of leaving Admin and Members guessing what happened? PM ing the individual WITH EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE will only buy you time and not resolve the issue. If it's too personnel then maybe you should contact Admin and let them know so, that way can contact the person you're dealing with to help on the issue at hand.

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, so please chime in I'm sure some of you have thoughts on this matter that I may have missed.

Good Luck C

Big yawn.
I'm getting so tired of people constantly blaming the postal system for their own failure. THE U.S. is not a third world country and neither is germany. I'm getting 250 packages on average a year. And none get lost. It always turns out the same, that stuff was never sent or it was sent LATE after complaints were made. And yeah a mistake with shipping was made, he didn't sent it! Otherwise it would have been here long time ago. As far as his statements and pm's are concerned, hot air.
:rolleyes I know him, I starting to wonder who's really full of hot air right now.
Im not gettin further involved with this

Sending death threats doesn't help the situation, volkerc. Volkerc actually had the nerve to threaten me via PM. I explained that the suit was sent to you, and was sent back to my house due to a marking error being that YOU ARE IN GERMANY. I am a college student out of the city, and had no idea that the suit was sent back to my house until later. As soon as I realized what had happened, I had my poor grandmother go to the post office and send the suit out again. Why do you hide the facts from the forum, volkerc? Why don't you explain to the entire TDH what's REALLY going on? I've never screwed anyone out of their money here. Pennywise is absolutely correct... Why would I go out to scew people after being screwed myself? That's senseless. I told you I'd be willing to refund you 50% of the suit for the mishap, but you threw it in my face and claimed that I'm now trying to cheat paypal. That's impossible! My paypal has been suspended on account of you reporting me after a week delay! And please cease your threats. You as well as I know, that is uncivil and unnecessary.

Sending death threats doesn't help the situation, volkerc. Volkerc actually had the nerve to threaten me via PM. I explained that the suit was sent to you, and was sent back to my house due to a marking error being that YOU ARE IN GERMANY. I am a college student out of the city, and had no idea that the suit was sent back to my house until later. As soon as I realized what had happened, I had my poor grandmother go to the post office and send the suit out again. Why do you hide the facts from the forum, volkerc? Why don't you explain to the entire TDH what's REALLY going on? I've never screwed anyone out of their money here. Pennywise is absolutely correct... Why would I go out to scew people after being screwed myself? That's senseless. I told you I'd be willing to refund you 50% of the suit for the mishap, but you threw it in my face and claimed that I'm now trying to cheat paypal. That's impossible! My paypal has been suspended on account of you reporting me after a week delay! And please cease your threats. You as well as I know, that is uncivil and unnecessary.

DEATH THREATS? LMAO! What are you smoking? I like to see how you want to back that up? But I know, you have proof for everything, just can't come up with anything.
Making up stories as you go along, aren't you! You are the worst of all individuals that I ever had to deal with. And who's hiding the facts here? Fact is that we are approaching week 7 and there is no suit. You are a waste of time and a liar. Why don't you show paypal the proof that you send a refund, cause you can't, you never paid anything back. And what's that with my "poor old grandmother" thing? Is she responsible now for your failure?
And as far as refunding money is concerned, why are you lying again? You send 2 pms, one offering me $10 one offering me $40. How does that come out to 50 % when the amount paid was $110? And my response was that i don't want any money back, that i wanted the suit! And to this day I'm still waiting for it. And after such a long wait i filed with paypal, because you simply are not a man of your words. And if you claim not be in town, and you can't fulfill the deals you made yourself, i suggest that you do not offer anything for sale at all. People like you make me sick! Others here were able to get stuff to me that they had to build first in way shorter amount of time, and you sit there hiding behind your keyboard, with a big mouth, with no proof of anything. You need to see a doctor, cause you my friend have issues.

DEATH THREATS? LMAO! What are you smoking? I like to see how you want to back that up? But I know, you have proof for everything, just can't come up with anything.
Making up stories as you go along, aren't you! You are the worst of all individuals that I ever had to deal with. And who's hiding the facts here? Fact is that we are approaching week 7 and there is no suit. You are a waste of time and a liar. Why don't you show paypal the proof that you send a refund, cause you can't, you never paid anything back. And what's that with my "poor old grandmother" thing? Is she responsible now for your failure?
And as far as refunding money is concerned, why are you lying again? You send 2 pms, one offering me $10 one offering me $40. How does that come out to 50 % when the amount paid was $110? And my response was that i don't want any money back, that i wanted the suit! And to this day I'm still waiting for it. And after such a long wait i filed with paypal, because you simply are not a man of your words. And if you claim not be in town, and you can't fulfill the deals you made yourself, i suggest that you do not offer anything for sale at all. People like you make me sick! Others here were able to get stuff to me that they had to build first in way shorter amount of time, and you sit there hiding behind your keyboard, with a big mouth, with no proof of anything. You need to see a doctor, cause you my friend have issues.

Bro, your barkin up the wrong tree right now...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back