The evolution of reinone's boots

Saweet! This postive peer pressure is really working this week, first we all talked psberetta back from jumping off the "Fett Ledge" and "NOW THIS"!

REINONE BOOTS RUN LIST:

1.HaKaider / Size 13
2. Bleahhh / Size 10.5
3. Insignia NIX / Size 9.5
4. firstsonofsolo / Size 14
5. Darth-Marvelous / Size 11.5 or 12
6. reveal1vader / Size 11
7. Galactic Bounty Hunter / Size 10 or 10.5
8. Jango Newbie / Size 12 or 13
9. Jimmy BufFETT / Size 14
10. Skalen Fehl / Size?
11. Loan Star / 2 Pairs / Size 10.5
12. Darth Hobbs / Size 9.5
13. pghfett / Size 9
14. Jimmy BufFETT / Size?
15. CaptJono / Size 12
16. SWFreak / A Size Bigger Than an 11
17. SEEKER / Size?
18. Brad1957 / Size 10.5
19. asok / 2 Pair / Size 6 and 7
20. Resilient / Size?
21. Benkenove / Size?
22. NikNak_aka / Size 12
23. AdmFrancis / Size 8.5
24. Scottrooper / Size 13
25. zxwing / Size?
26. Predatormv / Size 12\27
27. Hippo Clone / Size 11 and 13
28. Jango Fettish / Size 5
29. ShocKWavE / Size 11
30. pane / Size 10
31. Bounty's Hunted / Size 11.5
32. Fett 323 / Size 10
33. Fett Fanatic / Size?

COLOR ALTERNATIVE: WHITE or?
1. Quag / Size 12 / White
2. Darth Hobbs / Size 9.5 / White
3. pghfett / Size 9 / Color?
4. SEEKER / Size? / White
5. CGClone / Size? / White
6. Commander Voltaire / Size 10 / White

There, now it's starting to turn into a JUGGERNAUT! Oh! pghfett, now your not at the bottom of the list anymore!:lol:

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If you decide to do another run of these boots, can you also explore the possibility of doing them in a different color? It would be nice if the maker could do a pair in white with an off white or tan sole. Their are a number of barcs, GMs, and wannabes that would kill for a pair in white.

Saweet! This postive peer pressure is really working this week, first we all talked psberetta back from jumping off the "Fett Ledge" and "NOW THIS"!

REINONE BOOTS RUN LIST:

1.HaKaider
2. Bleahhh
3. firstsonofsolo
4. Darth-Marvelous
5. reveal1vader
6. Me-Galactic Bounty Hunter
7. Jango Newbie
8. Jimmy BufFETT
9. Skalen Fehl
10. Loan Star / 2 Pair
11. Darth Hobbs
12. pghfett
13. Jimmy BufFETT
14. CaptJono
15. SWFreak
16. Some guy named SEEKER?;)
17. Brad1957
18. asok / 2 Pair

There, now it's starting to turn into a JUGGERNAUT! Oh! pghfett, now your not at the bottom of the list anymore!:lol:

LOL :lol: :lol:

Lets keep this alive !

I often had "D'oh" moments when I didn't get in on the original run for these, so definetly count me in too if another round of these boots happens.

Just out of curiosity... if you do this new run... will be exactly the same boots ??? or will you make some mods to make it evern more accurate ???

If it'd would be even better.. I may be interested, but pending price (and also pending on WHEN you would need the money, cause I'm really broke now)...

I'd mod a few things as well ;).

Just out of curiosity... if you do this new run... will be exactly the same boots ??? or will you make some mods to make it evern more accurate ???

If it'd would be even better.. I may be interested, but pending price (and also pending on WHEN you would need the money, cause I'm really broke now)...

I'd mod a few things as well ;).

Yeah, there will be a few things changed on the uppper part. The sole might be a problem.
Paul

"The sole might be a problem".
Paul

Hey Reinone, I'll be one of your biggest supporters on this, I know your the one that has done all the background work on this, but I tend to think that most of the attention would lean towards the sole, since that's the part that everyone see's. I know Jango Uri did a nice diffrence comparison between the Kenneth Cole's and your original run. Ultimatley, you'll be the one who determines what can and can not be done. I'm sure we'll all await with baited breath as this thing develops further.

THX Again!

Yes the sole is one of the main things and the toe. a little to high.

I'll be making a proposal with all things needed attention. Maybe we could have them met. that would be nice. but lets see what he could do for us.

REINONE BOOTS RUN LIST:

1.HaKaider Size 13 W
2. Bleahhh
3. firstsonofsolo Size 14 W
4. Darth-Marvelous
5. reveal1vader
6. Me-Galactic Bounty Hunter
7. Jango Newbie Size 12 0r 13
8. Jimmy BufFETT Size 14
9. Skalen Fehl
10. Loan Star / 2 Pair
11. Darth Hobbs
12. pghfett
13. Jimmy BufFETT Size 14
14. CaptJono Size 12
15. SWFreak Size 11
16. Some guy named SEEKER?;)
17. Brad1957
18. asok / 2 Pair Size 6 & 7
19. Resilient
20. Benkenove
21. NikNak_aka Size 12
22. AdmFrancis
23. Scottrooper

How about adding boot sizes to the list? I have added a few already.

Paul, I'm sure you'll be getting lots of suggestions and I hope you don't mind a couple of mine based on the pair that I own:

I'm not the resident expert but I'd like to see more curvature from the vamp up to the throat so that the circumference of the ankle is smaller. The boot ankles are a bit large. This is based on the model above (bed stus?) and also my experience wearing them.

reinonebootdiagram.gif

If I did buy another pair, I'd personally like to see the canvas be a charcoal color rather than the purple color but that's not really a big deal. Here's an image from my reference CD of the real McCoy:

jangoboot.gif

Anyway, just my two cents. I know there are more details that others will cover, but these were my only two real concerns. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved version and crossing my fingers for a price that's easier on my wallet. ;)

I'm so glad you guys aren't "perfectionists" around here.:lol: ;)
Glad I'm not making em!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back