SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

They all look well class!!! Love the concept art...the armour looks great...how did you do the horns/teeth on the shoulder bell...I was going to make some rancor teeth for my fett...but anyway looks very cool!!

Any more updates? Can't wait to see more pics!
By your request, Heres some updates.
DSC00692.jpg

twilektailz.jpg

They all look well class!!! Love the concept art...the armour looks great...how did you do the horns/teeth on the shoulder bell...I was going to make some rancor teeth for my fett...but anyway looks very cool!!
Hi, thanks for the comments,I started by drilling holes in the bells, was hesitant at first but was like what the heck. haha then fiberglassed the inside and attached the horns with epoxy. have a 1/4 inch layer of foam on the inside. weatered horns to look like theyve been threw many battles.

WOW! Simply wow!

It's about time a fan film using Jedi actually uses people that know martial arts! This looks like it's going to be a blast to watch!

:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those production pics look really good. your really have skills....
more, more please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a pic of our Mandalorian helmet.

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

I used neo mags to hold the top portion of the ears on so when we transport it i can easliy take off the rangefinder.
DSC00698.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back