the help Braks out a little bit thread

Looks like Art discovered how to improve upon the three legged-ness.

c3f20b6239bd29d7d7f77bd60ad3021c-165.jpg

I think it's really bad form to refer to this poor llama as "blind."
If you would have chosen to say "vision impaired," or perhaps even "in posession of a sight deficit" I would have been happy to contribute hundreds or perhaps even thousands of dollars to this worthy cause.
But now. . . no. :facepalm ;)

Carry on, brave llama.

:lol:

I was so moved by this sad story that I just shipped my Llama to Braks. It should be there in a week or so, take good care of her. You should find my CD case in a day or two, she ate it.
J-ROCK

I have a question Braks. Is that a diaper on that poor sightless Llama? And if so are you the lucky person who gets to change it? :lol:

I find it amazing that Brak's can kiss his poor llama AND browse TDH at the same time. Amazing multitasking skills.

I actually thought this was serious for that entire first post, and for about 8 posts afterwards. Oh man, my side hurts so much now...:lol: I'm going to go back and reread this thread now.

:lol: this was as ingenious as the time that Mirax got farked and the guy ps'ed the whole thread, where people couldn't even vote!

llama llama ding dang....

There is about a year's worth of inside jokes wrapped up in this one thread. Don't be surprised if you are confused. The old guard tries to maintain that stoic demeanor that everyone believes we have but every now and then we like to have a little fun too.

I just have one more thing to say that will probably confuse you even more...

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! THE CHICKS HAVE LEFT THE NEST!!!

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! THE CHICKS HAVE LEFT THE NEST!!!

So is this the way TDH tells us its the end of the world tonight?:p Dont people eat llamas? I ate a monkey when I was in Panama, almost ate a puppy in Iraq. MRE meat just dont cut it. Get it Puppy Meat, MRE meat, Cut it. :lol: ok Sorry.;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back