MSH2

Jedi killa 73

New Hunter
Who makes these...looking at it it seems to be the best looking one (IMHO) there is out there.

Reason i ask i am in the market and dont know which one to go with.

Any suggestions would be a great help.

Sadly these are not being offered any more as well from what I understand. That leaves Boba Maker.... Sargent Fang, SkyGunBro and errr... thats kinda it unless Termanal Fettler is making more of his.

i'm also a big fan of the MS3.

the TF helmet looks really nice from the pics i've seen, but i've never seen one up close.

the bobamaker helmet i saw was really good too.

skygunbro's seems a bit on the small side, and the MLC a bit on the large side. either of those cases could be good for you depending on height.

the sgtfang ones just don't do it for me, aside from being a cool bit of fett history.

all this reminds me... i really want to pick up a second bucket to paint up ESB style.

BobaMaker makes a RotJ helmet? Is this something new?

IMG_3712.jpg

this is mediaguypj's bobamaker helmet, painted by bm.

Yea I am with you Bob no matter what other helmets come out I will not sell my MSH2 ever. I might buy another helmet some day but my MSH2 remains my favorite.

Now I just wish the man would make another run of them so I could get another one.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back