WIP: Son's Jango Fett Mark II

Triple d

Hunter
Well, it has been over 3 years since I made my son's Jango Fett costume for Halloween and other trooping events:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/wip-tripled-sons-jango-fett-42024/

He out grew the dang thing, imagine that!

So onto Mark II:

1 Boba Bucket.jpg2 Ready for Jango.jpg3 Bucket Finished.jpg4 Sintra Armor.jpg5 Rub n buff complete.jpg

Next up weathering the armor, then working on the straps and such.

Probably will not have time to make a jetpack yet, maybe later.

Question though, what could I use for the armor flak vest? I used a black t-shirt last time but the armor kind've flapped around on it. Maybe some type of thicker t-shirt???

I just used the Jango templates and then sized them to him, meaning I printed out the chest pieces on paper, then held them up to his chest. If it was to big, I changed the scale like down 10% each time. Till I found it.

But this version he can actually wear the small version of the templates (he is getting big).

Here is a picture of the armor weathered! Now onto strapping and attaching it to the flak vest (I think I am just going to go with a thick black t-shirt again)

weatheredarmor.jpg

He wore it for the first time this past weekend at Star Wars Reads!! Have a little adjustment with the armor placement on the chest but other than that, good to go! (He loved it)

JangoandPadme.jpg

JangoandPadme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back