Greetings from Winchester, UK.

Billimore

New Hunter
My name is Alastair, I'm a professional artist, gallery lecturer and avid Star Wars fan. I plan to depict in watercolour the entire vintage Kenner Star Wars action figures, this will include all variations, the last 17 and Blue Snaggletooth.

A few years ago I had quite a large collection, but I had to downsize (due to space issues, financial issues and a very patient, but exasperated partner, who had come to the end of her tether re: my collecting).

Recently, I struck on the idea of depicting the toys in watercolour, so I could "collect" them without taking up too much space. I have started selling some on eBay, I can't claim that I am reaping a hefty reward for the financial return, but at my own indulgence, I would like to think that maybe they will be collected, cherished, shared, swapped and sold.
BobaFettprintexample.jpg

Welcome to TDH, Love your work on the watercolour Kenner Fett! Are you planning on building a Boba Fett suit?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back