Looking for someone to paint a helmet

J3T

Jr Hunter
Basically I've had a helmet get dropped in my lap, the original creator was unhappy with how it turned out but after I made a few subtle adjustments I think all it really needs I s a killer paint job. However I lack the skills to do that, I know there are tons of talented people on here that can, obviously I'm willing to pay to have it done but at the very least I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of someone who can paint it for me.
IMG_0476.JPGIMG_0478.JPGIMG_0482.JPGIMG_0480.JPG
That's what it looks like as of now, if you're interested please shoot me a pm.

Cheers :cheers

IMG_0476.JPG

What kind of helmet is that? Do you have a paint scheme in mind? I highly recommend a few painters: gett4real, rubio95, deadland, darth vorhees. There are just a few off the top if my head. Send them a pm and see what happens.

The helmet itself was used as a pitch for a graphic novel, to me is seems like a waste to leave at this stage. At this point I didn't really have any paint scheme, I was just planning to let the painter do what they wanted with very little direction
IMG_0483.JPG
That's when its actually lit up, thanks for the advice Jc27 I've seen fett4real paint before I think I'll start by contacting him

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back