Two Piece Hollow RF and new ear caps

ADAMantium555

New Hunter
I'm working on building my connections on here to find the stuff I need for my Fett helmet. I am building mine from a resin cast. The helmet turned out great but I want to do th RF with lights and the RC unit to move it up and down with the flip of a switch. To do that I need to find a hollow RF, because mine is a solid cast piece. I already talked to salamanderking and he is making me all the electronics/servo for the RF. I am looking for the two piece part with the clear lens. The only other thing I was looking for is possibly new ear caps. My cast ones are a little too wonky and thick, even if I sanded them down I don't think they will sit the way I want them to.

Can anyone give me some advice on finding a hollow RF and new ear caps?

Contact animefan or terminal Fettler. They make hollow stalks and rf toppers.

Awesome! Thanks dude! I won't need a hollow stalk. The setup salamanderking is hooking me up with is a wireless setup. I have a stalk but may invest in a metal one if I can find one. Any ideas on ear pieces?

Not that I can think of. Maybe Asok or animefan but that's about it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back