Whats That then!?!?

spotter301

New Hunter
IMG_3625.jpg,

Found this image in Google search! On the pic on the far right hanging out the bottom of the back armour plate is another strap attachment? its only small but ive never seen it before?! Is it functional? Is it an additional jetpack connector? So many questions !! :confused

It is not really necessary. I was going to add this to my setup & I found it was going to be hard to reach. It keeps the jetpack from swinging from side to side but unless you are doing stunts it is not really a concern. A piece of Velcro there would serve the same purpose. I actually put a bit of weatherstripping on the back of my pack so it doesn't rub against the back plate & it provides enough friction that the pack doesn't sway.

I had been calculating what to use between the pack and the backplate. Personally I'd not want those parts riding on each other either.....

Well I can vouch for the weather stripping but I think Velcro would work just as well. Just put a big looped piece one one side & a smaller hook piece on the other. The hook part is slightly abrasive.

Hi , the top two are to sustain the Jetpack (vertical) and below to prevent sideways movements , all 3 are needed, check here my toys:

JETPACKPEDRONIEVESBH7346YEMA5.gif

JETPACKPEDRONIEVESBH7346YEMA7.gif

SESIONESTUDIO070413JACKSON11_zpsb1e4dc02.gif

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back