Han in carbonite

Sexton

New Hunter
Hi there guys,

Ive only just joined and apparently I have to wait another 4 days before I can reply in one of the other areas of the forum however I was trying to get a message to "stormrider" in one of his threads and it may be to late to reply in 4 days as he is currently making moulds of Han and would like to let him know that I would like 2 of his latex moulds in his next batch that he is doing

If someone could please possibly copy this link and post it on his link letting him know that we would like to get in touch with him once we have forum privileges to reply, that would be great and really appreciated.

His link to his thread is here

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/stormrider-iconic-hic-casts-limited-48809/

I just thought it would be murpheys law that once I got to reply to this thread in 4 days time and told him that we would like to put an order in, he would reply with...."Im so sorry, if you would of let me know a few days ago"...kinda thing

Any help is appreciated guys

Thank again so much

Sheri

I too would like to be on the list for stormrider's next run. I have tried to reach out to him but have not received a response yet.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back