Boba Fett Gauntlet Tutorial

AStylishJedi

New Hunter
I'm trying to make Boba Fett's gauntlet from WOF's templates but I can't figure out his instructions. Does anyone have a tutorial (not pictures of it finished but like a step by step guide) of how to put these together??

Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction? I'm looking to finish these before friday if possible

I don't know of any start to finish tutorials, but if there are any question I can help with please let me know. You can also check out Bobamakers gauntlet build while not done with my templates it might give you some ideas on how to proceed. Here is the link; bobamaker: Gauntlet Project

The one thing that you do need to take into consideration is your material thickness, Thin material is easier to work with and fit together. Thicker materials will require trimming or beveling the edges of the parts so the parts will fit together properly.

Alan
wizardofflight@comcast.net

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back