Dengar Return of the Jedi - Dengar, 501st Legion approved

Payback

New Hunter
Hello, everyone!

I just finished my newest costume, got it approved and had it field tested (3 days) at Celebration Europe II in Essen, Germany.

I thought I'd post a link to my RPF build thread here.
LINK

Feel free to ask questions if you need help with your Dengar costume.
Chest plate lights are non-canon and installed there just for extra fun.

Best regards,
BH-7858

I honestly had no idea that there were differences between the ESB and ROTJ Dengar. Are there good references out there for the latter? I know in the movie, you only briefly see him from behind.

I honestly had no idea that there were differences between the ESB and ROTJ Dengar. Are there good references out there for the latter? I know in the movie, you only briefly see him from behind.

Here are 3 images I found on another forum (I can't remember which):

dengar rotj.jpg dengarrotj2.jpg dengarrotj3.jpg

Note that in the 3rd image dengar is above Leia's head.

Wow, I never noticed him in the scene depicted in the last pic! Sneaky bugger! lol! I know the EU offers all kinds of background and explanations, but I always wondered what George's intentions were for placing Dengar and Bossk in Jabba's palace. And why those two? Why not Zuckuss, 4-LOM, or IG-88? Don't mean to derail the thread. I've just always been a bit curious about this.

Looks amazing! His character really has more depth then you may think, its cool to see him brought to life. Reading about him in the books was really fun

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back