Boba Fett- A wifes Tale..... (aka funniest blog EVER)

She rocked our socks off with this part:

"For those of you who don’t know, in the Star Wars universe Boba Fett is The Man. He is bigger than Vader, Skywalker, even Harrison Ford. There are fan sites totally devoted to this guy and they are totally serious. Little did I know that I would come to know Boba Fett in such detail that I am a virtual, if not reluctant, encyclopedia of facts about this obscure character."

ROTFL

Great read ! Definitely can relate to it. My wife doesn't understand the obsession with Fett. Even thrown the he has like 2 lines at me too!

We all know this so well, don´t we?! :lol: Yesterday I talked to my wife about celebration europe... it reminded me a little bit... :) But she likes seeing me working on all these costumes, but never really understand WHY Boba Fett. ;) Great story!

Haha, so cool. My wife grew up with brothers who were star wars nerds, so she kinda gets it, and if i'm ordered to the man-cave (often), its usually for other stupidity that iv'e done, and not Star Wars or Fett related.. ;)

Thank you all for the awesome feedback… My wife has been blown away by the response and making it on TDH Facebook page….WOW! It’s incredible how many hits her blog has had.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back