beging hunter

hugostiglitz

New Hunter
hello fellow Wars fans I've always wanted a bobba fett costume but don't want to pay super high price for one so I've decided to build one and want to start with the helmet I've read some of the forms but it is a lot of digging so I'll just ask were should I start for picking a helmet should I be concerned with when looking for one?

To me it's all about proportion, proportion, proportion. If you get it right, you can be about any height and still look good if you get the proportions right.

For example, when I first stated out, I got this great all metal armor. It was the coolest thing ever! The guy who made it was over 6 ft tall. I am about 5 ft 7 in and it just did not look right on me. Then I found armor made by somebody who was my size and it looks great!

My first question to you is, how tall are you?

Do you want to buy, or build? If you want to build, look at Rafel Fett's templates and member builds. If you want to buy, Fett Pride offers very accurate parts.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back