JetPack Harness Project

StrumFett

Active Hunter
Hi all !

During last month i planned to make my own JP harness.
Before starting this project i submit to your expert eyes this blueprint with measurements i took from ref pics.
Do you think i'm correct?
JetPack measurements.jpg

Hi all !

During last month i planned to make my own JP harness.
Before starting this project i submit to your expert eyes this blueprint with measurements i took from ref pics.
Do you think i'm correct?
View attachment 68294

The funny thing is that I had this project (amongst others too) in work in the last months and is more or less finished (the measurements were added quickly just to show the overall size of the frame):

Jetpack Frame Preliminary Measurements.jpg

I used all the available images from the TDH Gallery (Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1, ANH SE and the MoM/SWtE exibits images) to achieve the best proportions and sizes for the jetpack frame.

Hi Rafal !

I think you're the best in measurements. But i think the buckles at the bottom of the harness have a parallelogram shape, not rectangular.
Stage 05.jpg.

And again a great job for the community, thanks Rafal!

Hi Rafal !

I think you're the best in measurements. But i think the buckles at the bottom of the harness have a parallelogram shape, not rectangular.

And again a great job for the community, thanks Rafal!

Thanks a lot, StrumFett! I already modified the buckle form and I will post the updated files (in my misc template thread ==> RafalFett's Misc Templates and Blueprints) when I'll complete all the measurements.

Hi !

I changed some measurements of the JP (thanks again to RafalFett).
So this is the new JP blueprint :
Jetpack measurements v2.jpg

I will start to make it real in few weeks (i have to finish my armor first).

I cant imagine the way that sitting up against your lower back will be comfortable. It looks very good and screen accurate. I have something similar. I mounted mine in one of my old military vests. where the loops are on the back, that's where the aluminum harness is and I mounted a bracket that "T's" out to hold the JP. My upper body supports the JP and not just my shoulders. Also to consider is that my JP is very heavy. Good job! Any body know who has the divers belt buckle? Mine is close but not perfect.

I cant imagine the way that sitting up against your lower back will be comfortable. It looks very good and screen accurate. I have something similar. I mounted mine in one of my old military vests. where the loops are on the back, that's where the aluminum harness is and I mounted a bracket that "T's" out to hold the JP. My upper body supports the JP and not just my shoulders. Also to consider is that my JP is very heavy. Good job! Any body know who has the divers belt buckle? Mine is close but not perfect.

Kcr7pr was selling a real buckle a couple weeks back. Also, BBF makes replicas but he's been missing in action lately.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back