The new guy from MS

QtheGuru

New Hunter
Hey all! Clearly new to the board but looking to make a splash. As well as being new to the site I am also new to world of living all things Fett. My love of our guy Boba has brought me here to start building an amazing suit to hit the streets in. Like tons of us right about now, I have a tax refund in hand burning a hole in my pocket and fueling my desire to do this right so please, sell me your awesome stuff and help me build a great ESB Boba! I feel a bit isolated down here on the Coast in MS so I would dig meeting new folks and getting more into this. Don't be shy and say hey and help me have a wonderful experience will ya ;)

Well since no one else has said hello....um hello and welcome to TDH. Lots of folks here to help you spend, or take, your money lol. ESB all the way.

Great to have another from MS. I grew up in MS, but am currently stationed in Louisiana. If you ever find yourself in the Shreveport area let me know. Also, I lurked around this board for a while before joining and just dropped a lot of coin thanks to TDH. If you want info, advice, or just to chat to someone who recently went down the road you're on shoot me a PM and I'll get you my contact info.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back