Boba Tattoo

Tmack674

New Hunter
Well first off since this is my first post in these forums, hello! I'm going to be reading up and learning slowly but surely how to make my own costume but in the mean time I figured this is a great place to show off my newest tattoo. To give a brief description, I got this here in Okinawa, Japan (I am a U.S. Marine almost finished with my 2 year deployment here) and it was pretty interesting, as it was done mostly all in translation because the artist did not speak any English. He went solely on my directions that an employee wrote down for him. Every Marine has some sort of dark hobby of theirs that they keep for themselves, and mine is definitely Star Wars. I've always wanted a tattoo of it to show off my love so I decided now was the time. And of course I would get my favorite character, the most ****** bounty hunter in the galaxy! Thanks for viewing!

8534190574_ec390eed99.jpg
[/url]

8499045001_ffab79c081.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back