Special Edition Boba Questions

EmenyZero

New Hunter
Hello All,

I am interested in building a Boba Fett Special Edition Armor, and was wondering if anyone could clarify some things for me. From everything I have researched, it looks like it is an ESB Helmet, and full ROTJ armor, including the EE-3.

Can anyone confirm, provide any more details and in-sight. I did find the photo reference here on the DH, but I want to make sure all my information and research so far is correct.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

sounds like you're describing the rotj special edition boba; you're on the right track, esb helmet with rotj body and extra pouches on the belt. don't forget only one hose on the right gauntlet and another duct taped to the back of the rocket on the left gaunt.

As for the helmet, is the only difference in the paint between ESB and ROTJ?

as far as shape goes, there is a "wavy brow" quality to the ESB helmet vs the ROTJ helmet (due to warping). Also, make sure there is an extra lense thing on the RF top (original ROTJ doesn't have this). Other than that it's just scratches and things that not many would notice either way.

Good luck on the build.

Nod to RafalFett for this:

As for the difference between the ROTJ Hero and the ROTJ SE, there are some differences, more exactly:
1 - The helmet is the ESB Hero and not the ROTJ Hero.
2 - The whole armor is painted in the ROTJ scheme, but the only ROTJ Hero parts on this suit are the left gauntlet, the back plate and the back belt, while the right gauntlet and the left knee were part of the Pre-Pro #2 suit.
3 - The jetpack is ROTJ Hero, although in the ROTJ SE they used one of the damaged jetpacks.
4 - The wookie braids looks like Pre-Pro #3/ESB Hero, but the cape might be from one of the ESB Promo suits or possibly the Pre-Pro #2 (no evidence on this).
5 - The soft parts might be from any suit (except the Pre-Pro #2 vest which is present in the archives with most of the original armor parts).

Any thanks for the info go to him, not me!

Nod to RafalFett for this:

As for the difference between the ROTJ Hero and the ROTJ SE, there are some differences, more exactly:
1 - The helmet is the ESB Hero and not the ROTJ Hero.
2 - The whole armor is painted in the ROTJ scheme, but the only ROTJ Hero parts on this suit are the left gauntlet, the back plate and the back belt, while the right gauntlet and the left knee were part of the Pre-Pro #2 suit.
3 - The jetpack is ROTJ Hero, although in the ROTJ SE they used one of the damaged jetpacks.
4 - The wookie braids looks like Pre-Pro #3/ESB Hero, but the cape might be from one of the ESB Promo suits or possibly the Pre-Pro #2 (no evidence on this).
5 - The soft parts might be from any suit (except the Pre-Pro #2 vest which is present in the archives with most of the original armor parts).

Any thanks for the info go to him, not me!

I thought to post that list (which was a PM talk) but you was on the same track and already did. Thanks!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back