Hello form Illinois

LordSitan

New Hunter
After being a member on here for two or so year I thought it was time to get to know everybody.

My name is Thomas and I have been costuming for about a year now. I am also a member of the 501st
AR-27823 Clone Commander Blitz.
th_57f215b4b2b4f2d8a030505d31e7b839.jpg
th_76b58c91a1dc2b5685d529d2e84546be.jpg
th_d1eb049cdc77b26c8802dd13ed76b195.jpg
th_94f2f91ee50559628d2ebba546371b9e.jpg
th_69bba352d679ff7c0baac15e16672ac0.jpg

Now that I have that done and have been trooping for almost 6 months now I have the bug. I wanna get started on my Boba Fett, I am in the money and research stage right now. After working on my Blitz I feel like I'm ready for a bigger challenge, but still haven't picked ESB or ROTJ.

I have a WIP page of blitz here on CT.N Sign In - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment

Any thought, comments, help, or suggestions are always welcome. I have a great group of trooper in my area for support.

looking forward to everything here at TDH,
Thomas

Just saw you're Midwest Garrison...me too! I'm just outside of Chicago. Any help I can offer, let me know. We have lots of combind fett knowledge in the MWG. Decide of a price, then add about 20-50% to that ;) Decide how much you want/CAN do (i.e. painting,building from scratch or buying parts, sewing) yourself, and watch the cargo hold like a hawk. You can find some great deals if you are vigilant.
Terry.

I am from Arcola, or if you don't know of it. Champaigen, home of the U of I and the fighting Illini.

I have ball parked that ill need at least $3000 to do a decent fett. I am comfortable painting and building props. I do think I would need to work from kits for the armor build tho.

I don't know if you have access to CT.N to check out my blitz build but if not i have a not so in depth version on the midwests page too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm planning on going up to Schaumburg for lego land next month. Will you be there any of the days for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back