Sidearm holster facsimiles

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone have an idea of what could be used as the sidearm holster that would be close enough to the nemrod to be acceptable for 501st approval, but not too expensive? I know FP does one, but I have given up trying to contact him.

I've been looking at those and I was wondering how heavy they were and how you would attach it to whichever piece of the suit it connects to.

I saw the new thread that you have for these. I would love one, just don't have the cash right now. Hopefully you will do them at a later date, if not looks ill be trying (probably in vain) to contact FP for one.

The rubber replica holster weighs 1.84 lbs or 692 grams. I've owned a real Nemrod holster and I dont remember it being as heavy as the rubber replica. I never took the time to weigh it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I got the FP replica I made one out of For Sale signs. I used pictures of the real one to approximate the size and shape. I used an MLC sidearm at the time so I made sure it fit that. I layered fiberglass/ resin around it for stability and then painted it up. Cost about $15 bucks in material.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back