Noobie with a dilemma

DiamondDave

New Hunter
Ay up folks, I have a bit of a dilemma and perhap you might be able to help me make a decision. It is about BF ammo pouches. Should they be functional i.e able to be opened or should they be sealed shut? Ta

It's a personal choice really, functional pouches may be real handy if you troop. handy for various things you might carry, keys , money etc etc
non functional are cool too, much less trouble to put together. I would go with non functional as boba has some big pouches on his upper legs for storing stuff
anyway.

It's a personal choice really, functional pouches may be real handy if you troop. handy for various things you might carry, keys , money etc etc
non functional are cool too, much less trouble to put together. I would go with non functional as boba has some big pouches on his upper legs for storing stuff
anyway.

Not only the functional pouches good for this reason but also if you decide to have a rc rangefinder its a great place to hide your controls

if you had functional ammo belt pouches you would probably be rather disappointed in them when you realize the only thing you could fit in one is a tube of chapstik and you would then need a pair of tweezers to get it out because there's not enough room for your finger.

I take your point. My sausage fingers in gloves trying to fish for stuff in small pockets. I could see myself getting quite vexed. My view is changing with the posts coming in. I am think more about the aesthetic point view now. I think the big boba pockets will do for the portables I might want with me.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back