WANT TO BUY COMPLETED FETT- EVEN IF IT'S YOUR OLD ONE.

TheTexasTyrant

New Hunter
I am hosting a Halloween party for my company & I'd like to do so dressed as Boba Fett.
Keep in mind I know NOTHING about making these costumes.

I'd planned on just ordering the Rubies but after reading reviews I'm wondering if it's possible for me to buy a completed one, even if it's relatively expensive. (not outrageous.)

I want to spend as little of my own time as necessary working on it. (although small amounts of work are understandable.)

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can buy a completed costume?
Even if it's your first attempt at making them...(from what I've read on here I've seen several people making better versions for themselves. I'd love to buy their original!)

Me:
5'9"
170 lbs
Pants: 32x32
Shoe 8.5 US
Hat size 7.5
Thin build, relatively (LOL) no fat.

Thanks in advance I know I'll receive!
Very respectable & respectful people from what I've read...

Chad

Hey Chad, a completed one up and running by Halloween would be quite a challenge but I think your only way will be to buy someone elses suit in the Cargo Hold here or somewhere else. A nice complete suit will run you around 4 grand if not more and it will take you a couple of months at the least. Some recently popped up and sold around 2200 in the Cargo Hold so there is hope. Good luck!

Yep, your best bet is to check the Cargo hold several times per day until you find one.

You have a challenge in front of you but you might get lucky.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back