Jango Fett Armor...

Stairs

New Hunter
Hi all!

I am looking for a full Jango Fett Armor, top to toe. only thing I already own is MR blasters. I am totally new to this stuff. so it could be nice with some help...
my goal is to have a full suit done til summer 2014 when I am traveling to the US (im Norwegian), and the San Diego comic con in mind.

I been browsing this site so I know some of you might help me(I hope) ..

What i need
Helmet, Armor, Vest, Jumpsuit, knee and small parts, girthbelt, ammo pouches, holsters, jetpack.

I take all the help I can get..

sincerely. me.

i'd be more than happy to help with painting and assembly of your costume, and can point you in the right direction of all the parts you will need.

List based on the information that I obtained in this forum

1) Helmet - Bobamaker, or Fettpride
2) Flightsuit - Bobamaker
3) Flak Jacket vest - Bobamaker
4) Collar/Shoulder/Chest/Ab Armor - Cruzer
5) Gauntlets - Cruzer
6) Gloves - Any blue gloves anywhere.
7) Girthbelt - Tlobe, or Cruzer
8.) Ammo Belt - Seeker
9) Cod Armor - Cruzer
10) Holsters - Cruzer
11) Thigh Armor - Cruzer
12) Knee Armor w/ darts - Dark-Side
13) Shin Armor - Cruzer
14) Boot Armor - Cruzer
15) Jetpaks - BFUK
16) Arena Jet Pack - Man of War
17) Backplate Armor - Cruzer
18) Boots - kenneth cole reaction boots if you could find them.
19) Jetpack Harness - Seeker

KENT's list above looks good. A couple of alternatives, just to add more choices (or headaches LOL)...

1. Vest - Ladysewforus
2. Flightsuit - Ladysewforus
3. Cod - Bobamaker
4. Helmet - ASOK
5. Boots - CROW ***DEPENDING HIGHLY on the reviews from his recent FIRST RUN of Jango boots***
7. Helmet Skirt - ChuckO
8. Gloves - AMAZON, ebay, etc. - Fownes Leather Gloves

Good luck to you!!!!

thanks all! for the tips.. the "only" problem is (and its a big one too) i'm from Europe.. Norway to be exact... most of these dont ship out of the US.. bah... :facepalm

I've shipped many a girthbelts to Europe and Asia... and there is a new armor maker that is European (as is Bobamaker)

depending on how much you have other people do you'll be looking at right around $5000USD for the costume.

Some are less frequent on the boards than others. As far as boots.... I haven't had any luck getting answers on those either. Crow62 has some amazing looking pictures up, but I haven't heard from anyone that they've even recieved a shipping number yet. I was told to look into Buffalino Sentinels the other day. Not sure exactly how close they are, but in pictures they look very good.

The boots and the westars are the REAL challenge for new Jangos... you can keep checking fleabay, I lucked out with my boots for $30 (guy obviously didn't know what he had ;) )... The buffalinos look to be very close (modeled after the prada sole not the kenneth cole one); they would probably suffice until you can get the uber accurate ones from Crow or the real things.

thanks all! for the tips.. the "only" problem is (and its a big one too) i'm from Europe.. Norway to be exact... most of these dont ship out of the US.. bah... :facepalm

I will ship to you. Just ask you pay for the extra shipping, about $50. I have even shipped to China!

Some are less frequent on the boards than others. As far as boots.... I haven't had any luck getting answers on those either. Crow62 has some amazing looking pictures up, but I haven't heard from anyone that they've even recieved a shipping number yet. I was told to look into Buffalino Sentinels the other day. Not sure exactly how close they are, but in pictures they look very good.

My boots are being delivered, check the trade forum thread, and as Asok, I sent to China, Norway and worldwide

Cheers

Gio

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back