Keyhole details in MoM/ROTJ

I was looking through the refCD pictures and noticed that on the MOM helmet, there are what appears to be 2 long, skinny thumbscrews, possibly similar to what's on a computer cable sticking out through the keyholes in the back of the MoM/ROTJ bucket. With the recent discovery of the details of the inside of the Empire bucket, I was wondering if anyone knew what was in the back of the Jedi bucket?

I was originally going to go with putting screen wire back there, but am now thinking of going with something like the 2 thumbscrews attached to a flat piece of plastic raised with 4 posts like someone was offering for the ESB details. With it raised far enough from the inside of the curve it should still give a little bit of ventilation right?

Whew...long post for a new thread, but what does everyone think?

I know that the detail was identified as the MQ-1 Calculator gust as far as the circuit board there. It is still up in the air as to what the 2 thumb screws are as of yet. They almost look like tire caps but upon close examination, tire caps would be way too big.

I am doing an SB and what I decided to do is, I have a resin copy of the MQ-1 guts and will attach it to the inside of the key slot detail at the top and bottom. Then I will put in some screen or fabric on either side of the calc guts so I can get some ventilation.

i didn't actually see any circuitry in the MoM version, I know the MQ1 was there in the ESB, but is it the same on the Jedi? Didn't look like it from the one picture I saw, but I could be wrong...

It's the MQ-1 board in both the Jedi and ESB:

ROTJ MOM hemet: (Brak's photo)
MQ1-Fett-Helmet.jpg

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back