Fetts Anonymous(FA)

joshsurf

Jr Hunter
Hi my names josh...and i have a problem. I am addicted to fett. I first was introduced to fett when i saw Atoc it was jango fett. I was young and niaeve i didnt realise that he was a "gateway" fett. Soon i was on full blown Boba. Next thing you know i was working on My Boba every night. My friends tried to tell me i had a problem. But as i climb into bed in my boba pjs and my slave 1 shped bed and my bucket firmly on my head i think " ihmmmm maybe its time to get help....." so here i am. Please join me and lets get this out in the open together! Lol!

So, you are a Fett addict?! We are in some kind of Star Wars Sanatorium and they are trying to cure us from the Fett illness? This is the most outrageous affirmation I heard in a long time!

I don't have this problem!

... I never held the Fett helmet in my hand and rubbed it saying "my precious"! I never go to sleep and think or dream about Fett!

DSC05087.JPG

I don't have this problem!

...So what if I think and breath Fett all day long? Is that a bad thing? Or when my wife says "Again Fett? In which way this will help you? Grow up!" What she want to say with this? That I'm a big kid... with bigger toys?!

DSC04663.JPG DSC05608.jpg

As I said, I don't have this problem!

I admit I am an addict too. When I get super excited about the new fett statues and have 2 shelves of just fett stuff and have to explain why I had to have a vintage slave 1 with the HIC to my wife, some would say I have a problem. I say I need more room.

When I was young, I slept with my vintage Boba figure. I'd even wake up if he fell from my hand and usually wake up in time to catch it.

My name is Archaster777... and I have a Fett-ish. I also have an issue with indecisiveness on which Fett I want to base my costume on... It's more than a problem ha ha.

It's down to SE or ESB (been bounced between ROTJ too, but I'm 100% not doing that version). I've gotten to the point where I'm making a chart comparing part for part based on a point system :facepalm (I'll probably post it... it's getting interesting!)...

First step to controlling an addiction is to admit you have an addiction . ' My name is jakefox24 and i have no problem' :)

This is very worry some to see all these people with this problem. Is there hope? How do you know if you are affected? I think I am okay. Now off to cast another Fett helmet. Helmets are like potato chips. You can't have just one...

I don't think it's a problem... It's striving for perfection! It's community service. Our spouses, girl friends and families should thank us for our dedication!

:cheershi everyone,
i too have a problem, i cruise the TDH all day at work, but cant post on work computer, in but to try and resource as much info as possible before i go ahead with things, just need more money for my addiction, it's a habit i cannot kick, and i can see i am not alone, god help us in our endevours.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back